• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curry was nice and the Zipmogs are now curled up behind my knees.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Am tired as I couldn't sleep last night. The weather is turning a bit wild again too.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Oh you are such cards aren't you?
        +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

The outside world has decided to go down the Learian "blow wind and crack thy cheeks" route. Just for fun, it's starting to throw some squally showers into the mix

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
          It is wet and windy here today.
          To the tune of:
          "There's a kind of squall
          All over the world tonight..."

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          The weather is turning a bit wild again too.
          See? It's everywhere. Aeolus is rushing back and forth from one hemisphere to another, trying to wind us all up

There's a number of stout twigs on the path whose aspirations towards branchhood will never come to fruition

Comment

Is this thread still here?

- AtW

Comment

That's the trouble with working from home - I stay up too late

Ah well, I can make it up tomorrow - I'd budgeted time then for the car as the garage sometimes takes a couple of days to get everything done, but it's sorted now

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                (Was this the last TPD post?)
                Seemingly not!
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Morning.
                  Good yestermorningdaynight!
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

It is wet and windy here today.
                    It is wet and windy here today too.

There has been what sounds like a metal dustbin lid blowing up and down the road all night.

Comment

I now have a fresh baguette which I will be eating shortly.
                      Hey, who are you calling Shortly, muppet-features?

Comment

Working...
                      X