• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CovBaby was successfully delivered at 0950 - a healthy boy weighing 7 lbs 13 oz.

I've not slept for more than 30 mins (and then only on the floor) since yesterday morning. Bedtime soon

Comment

Congrats.

Sleep well.

It's sommat you'll miss for the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Home again, home again, jiggedy jig.
        Good show.

Who are you again?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Tonight my 92-year-old great uncle was reminiscing about going to Birkenhead Market many years ago to buy the family a goose to fatten up for Christmas, and bringing it home on the bus
          As one does, apparently.

They tend to look at you strangely these days, mind.

Comment

I've decided to buy a number of dehumidifiers for the ZeitParents' house.

It's a vain attempt to remove some of the moisture from the atmosphere.

And deprive the moulds & mildew of the necessary.

Comment

Time for bed said Zeity.

Plumber's coming to service the boiler on Tuesday morning, so I'll have to clean the place up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                CovBaby was successfully delivered at 0950 - a healthy boy weighing 7 lbs 13 oz.

I've not slept for more than 30 mins (and then only on the floor) since yesterday morning. Bedtime soon
                Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I've decided to buy a number of dehumidifiers for the ZeitParents' house.

It's a vain attempt to remove some of the moisture from the atmosphere.

And deprive the moulds & mildew of the necessary.
                  Friend of mine moved into a new place and got a de-humidifier in cos he thought it was damp from being unoccupied. Realised when they made no differance after a while there was a leaking pipe under the concrete floor and the whole house was basically soaking wet.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Congrats!

Get used to it!

Comment

Working...
                      X