• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we know what to get NF for Xmas: a nice bath chair.

Comment

Just remembered I had some ibuprofen + codeine knocking around the place

Waiting for that to kick in now. I doubt it'll make everything better, but it should take the edge off enough that I can make it down the back yard without howling at every step

Comment

Afternoon all
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Was in a good mood till Mr N got this months payslip ( yes these people send it by snail mail) and they docked his pay this month for the time off ill ( it goes down to 70% when you're ill over here, which was expected) thing is they should have done it last month as well, so decided to rectify their mistake this month which meant he got feck all salary.

Fecking eejits ( needless to say I used stronger words than that).

Needless to say it was perfect timing for xmas
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Was in a good mood till Mr N got this months payslip ( yes these people send it by snail mail) and they docked his pay this month for the time off ill ( it goes down to 70% when you're ill over here, which was expected) thing is they should have done it last month as well, so decided to rectify their mistake this month which meant he got feck all salary.

Fecking eejits ( needless to say I used stronger words than that).

Needless to say it was perfect timing for xmas
            Buggers.

Comment

Mother did well today. Not only did she remember to take today's tablets, she remembered to take tomorrow's and the next day's too.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Mother did well today. Not only did she remember to take today's tablets, she remembered to take tomorrow's and the next day's too.

Trip to the docs? Hope not!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Trip to the docs? Hope not!
                  No, her breakfast concoction is antibiotics, tiny aspirin dose, thyroid tablets and her calcium tablet. Don't think a triple dose of any of those as a one off is going to do any great damage. I hope! Pretty sure with the thyroid pills that they have such a long half life that taking a triple dose then missing two isn't a problem. I've removed tonight's a/b from the pack and stuck it in tomorrow's slot, so that should even out. She seemed in good (better) spirits today, so think she's feeling a bit better in herself.

Comment

Mmmm, my meringues are perfect! (If you ignore the aesthetics. )

Comment

Evening.

Eldest child was at a party last night and has been violently sick all day. That'll be the cocktails all evening
                      She appears and smells a bit better now she has washed the sick from her hair.
                      Not sure she will be partaking in tonight's drinks

Comment

Working...
                      X