• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ZeitTea was the remains of Sunday's beef.

It was ok.

I gave the fatty unpleasant bit to the cat.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

The traffic was terrible both ways today. Frankly, I can do without it

Sunny here now, albeit not that warm

Comment

Moved some boxes around, such that I can now put the fire on in the living room

I suspect there may be need of it this weekend

And I've deliberately put the boxes in a position where they'll be really annoying, in the hope that this persuades me to sort them out sooner rather than later

Comment

Well, The Dog (tw - gently) is drugged up to the eyeballs and they appear to be working. It's her 8th birthday tomorrow so I hope she's well enough to enjoy a big walk or two.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Well, The Dog (tw - gently) is drugged up to the eyeballs and they appear to be working. It's her 8th birthday tomorrow so I hope she's well enough to enjoy a big walk or two.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I don't think she will mind if you save the birthday celebrations until the weekend.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Tonight's tea has been some of the sausage, onion, and white wine casserole I made the other month, with croquettes and peas

Comment

<- for WTFH's dog, no tongues.

This evening's feature was an intellectual tour de force "Homefront" starring Jason Statham, written by S. Stallone.

It had its moments once it got going.

Homefront (2013) - IMDb

Shades of the stuff that went on in "Justified".

Comment

my 38p chinese chicken with cashews was delicious.

Thanks Morrisons.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Tonight's film was The Truman Show, because I hadn't watched that in a while

Related factlet: the chap in the studio control room playing the piano at apposite moments is the renowned minimalist composer Philip Glass

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X