• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Steak and ale casserole with croquettes and petits pois for tea, and very nice too

I'm still in a race against time with the Vietnam War series - got to watch the next episode before about 10 tomorrow night
    I recorded the series, - on #3 now.
    no rush though.

Comment

oh, forgetting my manners.
      Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Why wouldn’t you?

Fish Fingers are one of the critical food groups, along with Bacon. If you don’t eat them often enough you get a really nasty lurgy.

These critical foods are easy to identify. When you see any food ask yourself this: How would that taste between two slices of white bread ladened with butter?
        I have mine on brown bread with HP sauce.
        No butter

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Why wouldn’t you?

Fish Fingers are one of the critical food groups, along with Bacon. If you don’t eat them often enough you get a really nasty lurgy.

These critical foods are easy to identify. When you see any food ask yourself this: How would that taste between two slices of white bread ladened with butter?
          I think you'll find that the four major food groups are : Sugar, Fat, Starch and Burnt Crunchy Bits.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            I have mine on brown bread with HP sauce.
            No butter
            Ketchup with fish fingers.

Brown sauce is too strong.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Ketchup with fish fingers.

Brown sauce is too strong.
              Southern Softie

Comment

Salt and vinegar only. No sauce.

Comment

Southern Softie
                  Brown sauce on sausages or bacon sandwiches is fine but not on fish fingers.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Brown sauce on sausages or bacon sandwiches is fine but not on fish fingers.
                    OK, Southern SemiSoftie then.

Comment

Southern Softie
                      Says the London person.

I was born and bred in Surrey. And most of those who do ultra triathlons comes from the South.

There are a couple of good things about the North. The water. A proper brew instead of the limp-wristed southern muck. I am sure there are others.

Comment

Working...
                      X