• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just waiting to see if the drug trolley is doing a late round and, if so, whether it’ll stop at my room. Then I think I’ll try to get to sleep.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Nurse on the morning drug round was checking my notes, asking what the doctor had said about me going home, who would look after me, where my wounds were and what have you. So I’m wondering if they’re thinking of discharging me today, and just forgot to let me know

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Morning denizens

Nurse on the morning drug round was checking my notes, asking what the doctor had said about me going home, who would look after me, where my wounds were and what have you. So I’m wondering if they’re thinking of discharging me today, and just forgot to let me know
        Good luck!

Comment

Morning all late start, but time to go skiing...
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Waiting for another blood test. If my potassium and haemoglobin are both “OK” (i.e. no worse than yesterday, as they’re both ever so slightly on the low side) then I shall be discharged

Let’s hope they haven’t deteriorated, as then I won’t

Comment

Comment

Bacon sandwich for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Waiting for another blood test. If my potassium and haemoglobin are both “OK” (i.e. no worse than yesterday, as they’re both ever so slightly on the low side) then I shall be discharged

Let’s hope they haven’t deteriorated, as then I won’t
                  Fingers crossed

Comment

Morning

Comment

Take Five - perfect music for chilling on Ward 31 on a Sunday morning while waiting for your bloods to come back

Comment

Working...
                      X