• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my bolognese has been cooking for a few hours now at a low temp

Possibly the most constructive thing done all day.

Just realised that most of Client Cos money, this time around, has been spent on me trouble shooting something I loudly and vocally opposed before it was put in.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Posted the last few crimbo cards today, all first class so they should get there in time

Two more days invoicing before starting the pre-xmas chillout
      Do what thou wilt

Comment

2 more days on site, then 2 days wfh with not much work bar admin being done.
        Currently sat in this hotels club lounge remembering that noise rises
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          2 more days on site, then 2 days wfh with not much work bar admin being done.
          Currently sat in this hotels club lounge remembering that noise rises

Rather enjoying my last week too
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Rather enjoying my last week too
            Think I may have 2 more - renewal has been received but this client only has 2 weeks of budget after Xmas and may not produce more in time so I’ll do 2 weeks till mid January and leave then.

I’m starting to no longer find clientco’s entertainment entertaining - even ignoring my new plan b of creating a security model for banks wanting to use clientcos products
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Think I may have 2 more - renewal has been received but this client only has 2 weeks of budget after Xmas and may not produce more in time so I’ll do 2 weeks till mid January and leave then.

I’m starting to no longer find clientco’s entertainment entertaining - even ignoring my new plan b of creating a security model for banks wanting to use clientcos products
              Whatever way you look at it.....

hooooo hooooo hoooo

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Tonight's tea was some thing from Aldi involving little sausages, little bread rolls, and an onion-based relish. Pretty nice, as it turns out. And it was accompanied by some kind oven chips which were also very good, despite not having been manufactured by my own traditional process

And this was all followed by a mince pie, it being that season again

Comment

Just met this cute vixen, used my charm and had her eating out of my hand. (Brillo has seen photographic evidence)
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Just met this cute vixen, used my charm and had her eating out of my hand. (Brillo has seen photographic evidence)
                    Oh yeah, baby....

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X