• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Mainly grey here, though dry

Comment

Mucking about with CSS Grid, as it's the coming thing now all the major browsers support it. It's pretty good

Comment

Finished the awkward angles in front of the shed, then put the bolt on the door. Apart from that and walking the dog, it’s been a quiet day.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

After much ditzing around, I've got an Elastic Load Balancer sitting in front of an EC2 server managed by Opsworks (Chef) running a Django app pointed to by a domain name managed by Route53

Now I need to understand what I've done so I'll be able to do it again when I have to

Comment

Roast beef with all the usual trimmings for dinner

I've actually planned rather badly there, as tomorrow I'm popping down to have lunch with my parents, which is going to be… roast beef

Still, nothing wrong with eating roast beef several days in a row

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Roast beef with all the usual trimmings for dinner

I've actually planned rather badly there, as tomorrow I'm popping down to have lunch with my parents, which is going to be… roast beef

Still, nothing wrong with eating roast beef several days in a row
              nothing wrong with two helpings of beef! So long as you have horseradish.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Not much TV tonight, as I was busy adding a much-needed widget (and the associated back-end functionality) to the Twitter-reading bot. Once that was done, I crammed in another episode of Jordskott, and one of Better Call Saul.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all Clear skies to start the walk, but now it's snowing.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start

Frosty on the stable roof and such other places as haven't seen the sun yet, though

I need to rapidly assemble the links, then get on the road to my parents' place for lunch.

Comment

Working...
                      X