• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started to clear out the old car and decided to check in the armrest on the back seats. Turns out there was 1kg of Colombia's finest a full first aid kit in there that I never knew about.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The rain that was supposed to have left the country had instead lingered along the A14 this morning, making for a rather spray-filled drive to ClientCo

And within minutes of arriving, I was daydreaming about what to have for dinner when I get home.

I suspect my heart isn’t really in this gig any more.

Comment

Anyway, couple of sausage rolls (as in rolls with sausages in them, not sausage rolls as such) for lunch, with a small bag of cheese & onion (crisps, not actual cheese and onion)

Comment

Home!

Terrible journey back. Thanks to excessive lorries this morning I didn't leave until 16:45, and then there was a lorry on fire on the A14 near the A1 junction that caused total gridlock for miles around. It took 45 minutes to travel the first ten miles home

Still, one less lorry on the road

Comment

I expected tonight's dinner to be chicken tikka masala with the usual trimmings, but it turned out to be lamb rogan josh, I think

I hadn't even realised I had any of that left in the freezer. Anyway, it was dead good, as can be judged by the fact that I was halfway through eating it before it occurred to me that it was lamb, not chicken

Comment

Wednesday tomorrow. Just got to get through Thursday after that…

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Cloudy out, apparently. But it ought to remain dry

Mind you, they said that about last night. Then, around ten, it started raining here. And looking on the weather radar, it was just here: the entire British Isles were clear of rain, except for a tiny bright green dot right here

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Cold and frosty here with a light mist, clear skies when you climb above it though, so it might be a nice day.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

So much for the promised dry weather - showers off and on most of the morning

Anyway, petrol station lunch day

And I got a parking space right outside the front door when I got back

Comment

Working...
                      X