• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A chicken carcase that's been in the freezer for ages has finally met its destiny in the slow cooker, being gradually converted into soup along with a bunch of vegetables.

And for lunch, a couple of sausages in rolls

Comment

Car dealer taunting me with pictures of the new toy that he took yesterday. 11 miles on the clock, 1/4 tank, listening to Steve Wright
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Car dealer taunting me with pictures of the new toy that he took yesterday. 11 miles on the clock, 1/4 tank, listening to Steve Wright
        Well I suppose someone has to. Does he get paid for it?
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Given the hob a good clean; it was in dire need of it. And the boring laundry is on. I'm on a roll today

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            And the boring laundry is on.
            Sometimes, boring is good....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              Sometimes, boring is good....

Well, when you put it like that…

Comment

Playing around with Python's "coverage" tool for tests. It's really well integrated into PyCharm - took me about five minutes to see what I wasn't testing in a project I've just started, add tests, and get it from just under 80% test coverage to 100%

Of course there's only two models and one view in there at the moment, and none of them really do anything yet. But it'll be a useful way of keeping myself on the straight and narrow (as far as testing is concerned) as I get it doing stuff

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Playing around with Python's "coverage" tool for tests. It's really well integrated into PyCharm - took me about five minutes to see what I wasn't testing in a project I've just started, add tests, and get it from just under 80% test coverage to 100%

Of course there's only two models and one view in there at the moment, and none of them really do anything yet. But it'll be a useful way of keeping myself on the straight and narrow (as far as testing is concerned) as I get it doing stuff
                  All work (especially uninvoiced) and no play, makes Nick a dull boy
                  Last edited by BR14; 23 February 2018, 20:23. Reason: finger twitch

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    All work (especially uninvoiced) and no play, makes Nick a dull boy
                    Not work - Plan A (in accordance with my longstanding principle that working for clients is not an A-grade Plan)

Comment

Just popped over to Sainsbury's Local and it's dashed cold now, and getting colder

The pizza shop has its power back, but seems to have given up on the idea of opening while the pavement immediately in front of the place remains a yawning chasm.

Comment

Working...
                      X