• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning we had a private lesson on making gelato by the former world champion, Sergio Dondoli. About to go for a wine tasting.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Home!

Before leaving today, I finally informed the chap at ClientCo that I would not be accepting any further extensions after this one ends in seven weeks. So I have twenty more days there, and then I'm free again

Things are going well, though, and there's only a couple of fairly big features that he's hoping I can polish off along with a bunch of smaller fixes or reworkings. Also, he said he's starting to come under a bit of pressure from the business over costs, so he's hoping we can get it all done and dusted, or close enough that they can do the rest, without having to bring anybody in to replace me.

Let the countdown commence

Comment

In my unending philanthropic quest to support local businesses, tonight's dinner was chicken dansakh, rice, and saag aloo

Comment

In an unusual change of routine, I visited Aldi who had a veggie Lasagne ready meal. As most of my culinary problems are caused by veggie daughter, I purchased one such lasagne, as well as a meaty one for Mr ms and me.

3 meals for less than a fiver.

INKSPE

Comment

TFBSZ. I’ve spotted a watch I quite like the look of. Contagiri 8C

Comment

Lamb dhansak with rice and naan for tea

Home made with Patak's sauce in January and retrieved from the freezer, for the avoidance of doubt

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Gloomy out, apparently. Also, it'll probably rain on the way to ClientCo, and maybe on the way back this afternoon too

Comment

Morning all off to Siena shortly.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X