test please delete test please delete - Page 30416
Page 30416 of 30743 FirstFirst ... 29416299163031630366304063041430415304163041730418304263046630516 ... LastLast
Posts 304,151 to 304,160 of 307422
  1. #304151

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14,192

    Default

    For DoctorStrangelove:



    2x EL34, (encased near them are 4x ECC83)
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  2. #304152

    Fingers like lightning

    DoctorStrangelove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Mmmmm.

    Valves.

    Mmmmm.
    Mein Fuhrer I can valk!

  3. #304153

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    42,349

    Default

    Links are up

  4. #304154

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    42,349

    Default

    Bacon cob for lunch

  5. #304155

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    42,349

    Default

    Phone call from mother. "So, you're off to work again in the morning!" Oh yes, thank you, I didn't have that weighing on my mind until you so helpfully reminded me

  6. #304156

    Super poster

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    4,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    Phone call from mother. "So, you're off to work again in the morning!" Oh yes, thank you, I didn't have that weighing on my mind until you so helpfully reminded me
    Tell work you'll support them remotely for the last weeks since there's not a lot going on, or arrange to piss off early?
    It's obviously bugging you
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  7. #304157

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    42,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    Tell work you'll support them remotely for the last weeks since there's not a lot going on, or arrange to piss off early?
    It's obviously bugging you
    As previously explained, no can do: they can't or won't set up a VPN, nor will they allow any data offsite. And there's actually plenty to do, but I just don't want to go there any more

  8. #304158

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    42,349

    Default

    Tonight saw the roasting of the beef I didn't get around to yesterday, which I also didn't get around to a couple of weeks ago and had to bung in the freezer. Served up with the traditional trimmings, and very nice it was

  9. #304159

    Super poster

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    4,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    As previously explained, no can do: they can't or won't set up a VPN, nor will they allow any data offsite. And there's actually plenty to do, but I just don't want to go there any more
    Sorry, - you'll jist hiv tae bear up and bank more wonga, then.
    and mibbe plan a holiday?
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  10. #304160

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    42,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    Sorry, - you'll jist hiv tae bear up and bank more wonga, then.
    and mibbe plan a holiday?
    That's the plan - maybe not going anywhere, but being at home will be an excellent holiday itself

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •