• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's official: salad is poisonous muck

Well, American salad anyway, and I don't suppose ours is much different: How salad became a major source of food poisoning in the US

Comment

Bacon cob for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        It's official: salad is poisonous muck

Well, American salad anyway, and I don't suppose ours is much different: How salad became a major source of food poisoning in the US
        It's worse than that Jim, the plants are fighting back.

https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...-change-pollen

Dear Deity, listening to the current () discussion in the lab has removed my will to live entirely.

Goodbye, Cruel World.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 30 April 2018, 13:38.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The sense of impending doom associated with having to travel to ClientCo in the morning is starting to weigh upon my spirits

Nice to know that two weeks from now my Monday evenings will no longer be encumbered with that heavy burden

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            The sense of impending doom associated with having to travel to ClientCo in the morning is starting to weigh upon my spirits

Lock up all the sharps, and eat takeaways with plastc cutlery for two weeks. you know it makes sense

Nice to know that two weeks from now my Monday evenings will no longer be encumbered with that heavy burden
            hold on to that thought

Comment

Turning into quite a pleasant-looking evening out there now, if a bit chilly

Comment

The southern deluge didn't quite reach south herts, so - king billy, but dry after midday

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  hold on to that thought
                  Busy couple of weeks too, with Boring Conference this coming weekend and the AWS Summit next week - should help take my mind off getting through my last six days at ClientCo

Comment

Roast pork for tea, with the usual trimmings. It all turned out particularly well, I thought

Comment

TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X