• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Hurrah!

There's something in the calendar that happens after I've left.
    le déluge , perhaps??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      le déluge , perhaps??
      Tsunami.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tsunami.

I was thinking going postal
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny and getting to be warm enough not to be cold out there today

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            I was thinking going postal
            Me too.

Pity it's not Tennessee.

Especially since there's a chap out in the corridor who's irritating me with his braying laugh.

The customers are becoming irritated with the layout of the lab which really isn't suitable for a first year maths lecture.

But there you go.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 9 October 2018, 11:19.

Comment

Light lunch of a number of cocktail sausages, which should adequately counteract the health-giving effects of the nectarine I had for breakfast

Comment

Especially since there's a chap out in the corridor who's irritating me with his braying laugh.
                Feck me, I can hear the twat through the closed door.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Light lunch of a number of cocktail sausages, which should adequately counteract the health-giving effects of the nectarine I had for breakfast
                Sounds like a plan.

I had two orange things* with my lunch but as to their exact description I'm unsure.

Oh, dear Deity, I'm bored. Now.

**Tesco "citrus fruits" apparently.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 9 October 2018, 13:57.

Comment

Thought I was going to have to stop faffing around with this project and start faffing around in the kitchen. But I'd misremembered the dates on various pieces of meat, and the thing that needs several hours in the oven can wait until tomorrow, or even later

Comment

Chicken dopiaza with the usual bits for tea, and very nice it was too

And the side project has finally got somewhere; though where it's got isn't really anywhere much, it's a good start

Comment

Got more bits working, though it seems to have become very late while I was doing so

I did take a break earlier, during which I watched an old episode of 24 Hours in A&E on one of C4's endless repeat channels.

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X