• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cake, beetroot sandwiches, and half a quiche for tea.

Feeling ill now.

In other news, saw 3 butterflies this afternoon.

I doubt that they'll survive long since there's not much in the way of nectar about at the moment.

Do daffs have nectar?

I mean, what would be the point?

<hiatus>

This evening's epic is "Endeavour".

Poor old Thursday.

<hiatus>

But getting richer.

This ep is a bit meh.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 February 2019, 21:28.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I wish I'd started cooking my dinner earlier than I did. I'm famished, and it won't be ready for at least another half hour

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        This evening's epic is "Endeavour".

Poor old Thursday.
        ditto

Comment

The Oak Island nutjobs are back on "Blaze".

Who'd have thunk it.

And they're still as mad as a box of frogs.

Today's find (after a diver risking his life 200 feet down a hole): a bag of slime.

Today's 2nd find from a spoil heap: a rose head nail.

Sad about the kid dying of a seizure.

TFBSZ.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 February 2019, 22:58.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I wish I'd started cooking my dinner earlier than I did. I'm famished, and it won't be ready for at least another half hour
            Worth the wait though: roast shoulder of lamb with all the trimmings, and exceedingly nice it was

Comment

The Oak Island nutjobs are back on "Blaze".

Who'd have thunk it.

And they're still as mad as a box of frogs.

Today's find (after a diver risking his life 200 feet down a hole): a bag of slime.

Today's 2nd find from a spoil heap: a rose head nail.

Sad about the kid dying of a seizure.

TFBSZ.
              If you think they're mad, what about the guy who came up with the theory that the buried treasure is actually manuscripts that prove Bacon wrote Shakespeare: Oak Island mystery - Wikipedia

Comment

Not a lot of telly-watching tonight; just some of the Australian Ambulance on iPlayer during and after dinner

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  If you think they're mad, what about the guy who came up with the theory that the buried treasure is actually manuscripts that prove Bacon wrote Shakespeare: Oak Island mystery - Wikipedia
                  Oh, most of the fruitcake theories have been aired, from aliens through the Holy Grail, the Knights that say Nii, Shakespeare's manuscripts, the French Crown Jewels, the Knights Templar, The Evil British.

You name it, it's come up on one or other ep.

Morning.

Sunny.

Lab full of Golden Light, none of which is provided by the Esteemed Customers.

Dry.

Cold.

Blue skies.

And worst of all: Monday with 13 fecking weeks to go.

Comment

Morning all

Clear blue skies and sunshine here.
                    The drive to Cardiff was excellent apart from round Newport where everything ground to a halt. Had a bit of an Alfa fun with a couple in a Giulietta on the way. Stayed in a farmhouse in Morganstown which was good. Great game, almost deafened, followed by a trip to a tapas restaurant for some snacks and a few beers/rums. Drive home yesterday involved a nice white Giulia for part of it. Home in time to say hello to The Wife (tm), grab The Dog (tw) and walk down to one of the local hostelries (about 3 miles away) to watch the match. Walked home after the match, it was still light enough.

A good weekend by all accounts.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

And worst of all: Monday with 13 fecking weeks to go.
                      Time for the lower back problems to crystallise, perhaps??

Comment

Working...
                      X