• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X7 home jiggety jig.

Tea/dinner was more of yesterday's chicken drumsticks.

Which was even nicer since I remembered the cranberry sauce.

This evening's first epic was the documentary about "Brazil", followed by "The Dictator (2012)" with Sacha Baron Cohen.

The Dictator (2012) - IMDb

It was very funny.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tea tonight has been ribs and chips; very nice as always

The rain never materialised and has now been cancelled. But it's getting quite windy out

Comment

More B5 tonight: Believers and Survivors. Still waiting for the Shadows to appear, which is in a couple of episodes I believe

Goodnight all

Comment

morning all

<yawn> i still think it's unnatural being up at this time of day.

dank and grey in soggy sarf herts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            More B5 tonight: Believers and Survivors. Still waiting for the Shadows to appear, which is in a couple of episodes I believe

Goodnight all
            And I thought you had been watch that BBC survivors thingy. I am a tad disappointed.....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              morning all

<yawn> i still think it's unnatural being up at this time of day.

dank and grey in soggy sarf herts.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                Oi Brillo! I know you've been here all the time, but welcome back anyway!

You did actually reach 100,000 posts. It looked like you were having some kind of meltdown though....
                Admin assures me he will fix it. He is just busy with the whinings of one of his mods. He would not say which one - but suggested a trip to Surrey might be in order.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Admin assures me he will fix it. He is just busy with the whinings of one of his mods. He would not say which one - but suggested a trip to Surrey might be in order.....
                  on a bicycle???

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    on a bicycle???
                    He is just getting his lights pointed away from the ground and buying some energy gels.

Comment

I have 31,775 posts in this thread. And 10,000 in total. Clearly my nonsense in general and elsewhere counts as negative posts and only tpd posts really count......

Comment

Working...
                      X