• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another cracking win!

Comment

Haven't deleted any comments afaik, although I did have a gin or 3 last night.

Had no recollection of that conundrum.

I have now run out of tops. Tomorrow I will be doing it in vest and pants.

Comment

Nick says where I live at the start of each episode - pay attention!

I live in Hampshire, but postal address is Surrey. I can get to both Berkshire and Surrey by walking about half a mile. The lovely massive roundabout on the A30 is the "3 counties roundabout"

Comment

I trust everyone got ADJOINER today - no excuses!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Haven't deleted any comments afaik, although I did have a gin or 3 last night.
            I think Brillo was looking at the wrong weekend thread!
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Another cracking win!

it was 47-15 (I think) when I got a message that there was an urgent project call, so missed the rest.

The call was to say go live is delayed.
              This means I might get to watch more episodes

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Rain has stopped and one of the girls is singing a very loud egg song.
                Well it's still pissing down here and I haven't got any chickens.

Though lunch was yet another chicken Kiev with Heinz baked beans and Morrisons sunflower seeded toast.

A bit late today since I went to Swansea, where it rained, walked around the place a bit marveling at how bits of it have changed since last I did so, while busily buying another foot or so of dvds.

Went to Swansea on the 38, came back on the 34.

Never been on a 34 before, it goes to less "interesting" places than the 32 and is faster.

Though I could have waited for the 38 & got back at exactly the same time.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 April 2019, 18:37.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The egg song was because her egg was wider than normal and has quite a thin shell. I'm sure she was relieved to push it out her vent.

Comment

Should be grateful it wasn't square.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Nick says where I live at the start of each episode - pay attention!

I live in Hampshire, but postal address is Surrey. I can get to both Berkshire and Surrey by walking about half a mile. The lovely massive roundabout on the A30 is the "3 counties roundabout"
                      I understand getting planning permission for the Meadows took quite sometime?

Comment

Working...
                      X