• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Remembered to go to Wilko to get a replacement light bulb for the currently unilluminated magnifier.

Whether or not it'll fit is another matter.
    It fitted (E14).

And it lights up.

And it only cost £1.25 which is cheap for a lightbulb in these benighted times.

Morning.

Dry.

Grey.

Cloudy.

Cooler.

No current precipitation.

Friday at long last.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all overcast here - looks like it might start raining soon.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

working from home today.

and it's raining but at least it's Friday!

Comment

Was doing an online health check and very worried to see my BMI is 235,294.1 kg/m2.

Oh hang on, I had entered my height in M where it was supposed to be cm.
          Last edited by xoggoth; 17 May 2019, 08:50.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The EyeTea Dept has just sent me an email detailing the termination of my account on May 31st at midnight.

Well there's a thing then.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day this time; it's been raining, but isn't any more

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              The EyeTea Dept has just sent me an email detailing the termination of my account on May 31st at midnight.

Well there's a thing then.

Double-check that it does say it's the account that's being terminated at midnight…

Comment

morning
                grey, dark and dismal in new bearsden.

Comment

In the pocket of a coat from the box of musty clothes, I found this bus ticket:

As it's nearly twenty-five years old, I can't have worn the coat in about that long. Off to recycling with it, I reckon

Comment

Freshly baked sausage rolls for lunch

Comment

First permie interview in 10 years done, not proud of myself by was too good an opportunity to pass up, no idea how I will do or even if I will take it if offered, but until they don I don't need to worry about it as contract still good until September
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X