• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Baconberry and camemberty sandwich here
    With HP sauce?

Comment

Gorgeous warm day, some cloud.

Panic setting in. Should I hoover first or dust first?

Exam in 24 hours...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Afternoon all Due to doing an evening shift today, I decided to go for a walk this morning. Asked the receptionist in my city centre hotel about the best way to walk to Kelvingrove. She looked at me like I’d lost my mind - take the subway is her advice, because it’s going to be a 45 minute walk.
        I convinced her I was happy to walk, so she suggested a route.

10km later, I’ve been to the museum and the botanical gardens, probably BR14’s old stomping grounds.

...and it’s still dry in Glasgow.
        Nice walk! I could have helped with that, they don't do walking up there.

HWMBO has been telling me about the glorious weather while I've been slowly drowning in that London.

Comment

Bacon butty (white, no sauce) for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            With HP sauce?
            not with camembert.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

10km later, I’ve been to the museum and the botanical gardens, probably BR14’s old stomping grounds.
              nope, more byres rd and sausageroll st.

and the scotia bar.

Comment

Murrain of Beasts [(©DrStrangelove) continues as it has done since around 5am. Came downstairs to find that the medium sized bush/tree against the fence in the back garden had been blown over in the night. Decided to wait until the weather cleared up to do something about it. Still waiting.

A brief let up convinced Dog that she was desperate enough for a walk to actually go out, whereupon the deluge returned.

Upside was that we encountered another dog walker with a bolshie little tulipzu that decided it was going to have a go. Dog didn't seem to notice the barking, growling and general bouncing up and down and was rewarded with lots of fuss and being told what a good girl she was by the nutters owner.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Murrain of Beasts [(©DrStrangelove) continues as it has done since around 5am. Came downstairs to find that the medium sized bush/tree against the fence in the back garden had been blown over in the night. Decided to wait until the weather cleared up to do something about it. Still waiting.

A brief let up convinced Dog that she was desperate enough for a walk to actually go out, whereupon the deluge returned.

Upside was that we encountered another dog walker with a bolshie little tulipzu that decided it was going to have a go. Dog didn't seem to notice the barking, growling and general bouncing up and down and was rewarded with lots of fuss and being told what a good girl she was by the nutters owner.
                  Rain's finally stopped here, so it probably will up your way before long

There was a tree down up the road from me overnight, it seems. I haven't ventured up that way, but there's a photo of it on the local rag's website.

Comment

Not a single person's posted in Technical so far this month

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Rain's finally stopped here, so it probably will up your way before long
                      Spoke too soon: it's raining again

Comment

Working...
                      X