• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I tend to use Scribbler, they can deliver quite quickly although you are cutting it a bit fine
    Ordered at twenty to noon, Amazon are delivering sometime after six this evening

Comment

Rain's stopped here

Probably going to start again in a couple of hours according to the forecast

Comment

It's stopped here too.

I'll have to get the ladder out of the Salting house shortly & venture up into the loft.

Oh deep and abiding joy.

Not.

It'll be full of spiders.

I wonder if I've still got that full body suit thing I bought when I sprayed the woodworm and dry rot.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Pleasant walk, found a Waitrose in Glasgow (Bryers Road), so dinner at work will be something a bit healthier than the last few days
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Raining in the city.

Lunch was chicken and avocado salad. And Fruit. From EAT.

With a m8 of mine.

Comment

Bacon bap (wholemeal, so the same as fruit) for me

Comment

The sun is just about visible.

First time today.

Tea/dinnner when the time arrives shall be, all being well, like, chili con carne using a recipe off the interweb thing.

I left out all the stuff I didn't have and put in extra that I did have so it should turn out absolutely horrible.

Just waiting for the sauce to agglomerate or whatever, then it's time to add the kidney beans (BBE 2011).

The tin of tomatoes was BBE 2015.

Don't waste much in this house.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Seems to be brightening up here.

Lunch was three mini sausage rolls, from the few left over after CovKid1 got into the packet and munched on them.

Comment

And needless to say I'm "W"FH - waiting for some actual technical detail about the work I'm meant to be doing to go along with the high level project plan.

Comment

And just to make the current run of events even better, I've had the vet on the phone. CovPuss II needs an eye removing. Could have done without that on top of everything else going wrong now but that's part of the deal wen looking after an animal.

They say things come in threes. That will do now, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X