• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all if it wasn’t for me accepting the extension, today would be the first day of my summer furlough. Instead I’m out in the glorious sunshine having walk with The Dog (tw)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning All.

Kind of overcast and miserable in Manchester.

Happy Mondays

Comment

morning

CBS in sunny sarf herts

Comment

OK, BR14, tell us the full story.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            OK, BR14, tell us the full story.
            no story, had a minor mishap with some horsesh1t on a bend is all.
            no permanent damage. (apart from my left upper incisor)
            broken clutch lever, bent footrest, broken indicator, bent silencer, some scratches.
            oh, and a shattered lid

Comment

Morning, meh it's Monday!

Although first of the month means timesheet in for approval and various tiddly plan-b invoices sent out
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all.

Nicely grey.

22 in here, less than that outside.

Crap awaiting collection by the front wall.

Listening to the jackdaws busily doing something up above.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  no story, had a minor mishap with some horsesh1t on a bend is all.
                  no permanent damage. (apart from my left upper incisor)
                  broken clutch lever, bent footrest, broken indicator, bent silencer, some scratches.
                  oh, and a shattered lid

Lids are important.

Did I ever tell the story on here of my friend who bought himself a Ducati 996 for his 40th. He was going to a performance bike training course somewhere in Wales, and going through a village on the way to the course he went into the back of a parked car. (He doesn't blame anyone but himself for it). You may remember the layout of that bike, the back of the fuel tank tapered in, and the seat was lower than it.
                  Imagine what would happen if the bike came to a sudden stop and you slid forward.
                  When he eventually got home, his wife, who is a doctor, had two new nicknames for him: "melon balls" and "black rod".

Comment

Morning all

Grey but warmish here. Will the cloud burn off or will it just be muggy all day?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Lids are important.

Did I ever tell the story on here of my friend who bought himself a Ducati 996 for his 40th. He was going to a performance bike training course somewhere in Wales, and going through a village on the way to the course he went into the back of a parked car. (He doesn't blame anyone but himself for it). You may remember the layout of that bike, the back of the fuel tank tapered in, and the seat was lower than it.
                      Imagine what would happen if the bike came to a sudden stop and you slid forward.
                      When he eventually got home, his wife, who is a doctor, had two new nicknames for him: "melon balls" and "black rod".
                      That's really not an image I needed first thing in the morning!

Comment

Working...
                      X