• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Another grey start. No rain forecast though. The temperature in here remains basically unchanged from yesterday

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Someone just left their computer unlocked. Their background is now my little pony.

Lucky they were not sacked.
        I didn’t know you had a pony.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Cloudy but quite bright out there - which is more than you can say for me. After two nights awake following Monday's final root canal appointment I was down at the dentist early this morning. Turns out that he'd left the tooth protruding just a little bit too much, and so every time I closed my mouth it irritated the gums and jaw.

I'm now feeling no pain dosed up on paracetamol and codeine, with a side dose of antibiotics.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I got it after I put down a monkey for a bet.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I got it after I put down a monkey for a bet.
              I had a pony this morning, after my first cuppa.

Comment

And now we're off to eye casualty to find out why Mrs CB has lost half of the sight in her right eye. Something retinal is the current diagnosis and so she needs photographs of it taking.

Comment

Just to top off a wonderful day, it looks as though the client is going to bin me. More on than later.

Comment

Soup

Garlic Mushroom. Interesting idea. Hope nobody comes round this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      And now we're off to eye casualty to find out why Mrs CB has lost half of the sight in her right eye. Something retinal is the current diagnosis and so she needs photographs of it taking.
                      Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Just to top off a wonderful day, it looks as though the client is going to bin me. More on than later.
                      One damn thing after another

Comment

Working...
                      X