• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

CBS again.

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I assumed you were so far underwater by now you had no idea what the weather is like.

I think I will take the Lotus for my drive tonight to the land of the sheep eaters. Then I can convert to submarine mode where necessary.

BTW I think you owe me a response to my PM or are you still thinking?
      I am still thinking/going through the e-mail - it all looks fine though....

will respond soon!

But on the weather perspective there does seem to be quite a bit of flooding around Manchester but I am surprisingly unaffected.

Comment

Morning all

Things at ClientCo are getting busy! They want me to work on a project that's all about a system I started on in 2012, did enhancements in 2014 and further changes in 2016! Seems like I get to work on it again. It does mean potentially a couple of years' work, subject to budget sign offs. This time around I'm a 'Product Owner' and it's all Agile/DevOps

Decided this morning I didn't want to go into the office so stayed in bed for a couple of hours longer. Still not feeling quite awake...

Comment

Morning all

Was CBS earlier, but a few high-level clouds coming in now.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

I too had a bit of a lie-in this morning, though I did stay up comparatively late last night

It's just transitioning from cloudy to sunny spells outside, and a tad warmer than the last two or three days at 19°C and climbing. But apparently it'll cloud over again soon and we might have some showers this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                But on the weather perspective there does seem to be quite a bit of flooding around Manchester but I am surprisingly unaffected.
                Thats because you bought a house on a hill!

Feel sorry for all those on the plains.....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Morning all

Things at ClientCo are getting busy! They want me to work on a project that's all about a system I started on in 2012, did enhancements in 2014 and further changes in 2016! Seems like I get to work on it again. It does mean potentially a couple of years' work, subject to budget sign offs. This time around I'm a 'Product Owner' and it's all Agile/DevOps

Reminds me of an old joke. Whats the difference between a contractor and a permanent? A permanent makes mistakes and get sacked. A contractor makes mistakes and gets paid more to fix them.

What do you mean its not a joke?

Comment

Hopefully no-one here has noticed the impending millennium.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Hopefully no-one here has noticed the impending millennium.....

Nope.

I'm getting ready to delete a few posts.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X