• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to the unseasonable heat and in an attempt to cool off a bit I've just watched Captain Baldy in "A Christmas Carol (1999)" with Patrick Stewart et al.

A Christmas Carol (TV Movie 1999) - IMDb

Someone must have loved this dvd coz it's scratched to buggery and back and even the toothpaste treatment hasn't helped much.

Enough of it played to prove satisfactory.

23.1 deg in here now.

Phew wot a scorcher.

I'm having a Ginsters Cornish Pasty for my tea in a, no doubt futile, attempt at eating something mildly pleasant today.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Comment

Amazed England won the test match!

Very un-British to actually snatch victory from the jaws of defgeat. Usually England do the opposite....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Amazed England won the test match!

Very un-British to actually snatch victory from the jaws of defgeat. Usually England do the opposite....
          I am not posting that from Wales! You know what the locals are like.....

Comment

Just sorting out my trip to Cardiff next Friday. So I can drive the whole of the A470.

Might be visitng the clink. A restaurant staffed by ex prisoners. I love places like that which give peopole a hand up(not a hand out).

Comment

Today's 2nd feature was "The Broken (2008)" with Lena Headey.

The Broken (2008) - IMDb

There was no Iron Throne nor cybernetic organisms involved.

It was ok.

I bought it coz she was in it & she was rather good as Sarah Connor.

Comment

The external temperature has started to decrease, so I've taken a chance on opening the curtains <- me gazing beadily on the outside world

Comment

23.5 in here now.

Since one can never have enough WWII it's Pacific War in Color again, last ep, so you know what it's about.

And at 20:00 it's Nazi Megastructures or whatever, on 5.

If I watch much more of this stuff I'll be annexing the Sudetenland.

Ah, the brave Lidl soldier has just informed me that the lawn mower is out of petrol.

Well we can fix that easily enough.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 25 August 2019, 18:55.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Just sorting out my trip to Cardiff next Friday. So I can drive the whole of the A470.

Might be visitng the clink. A restaurant staffed by ex prisoners. I love places like that which give peopole a hand up(not a hand out).
                    Which is fully booked! Good for them! Shame for me....

Comment

Why are retro sweets tasting success? - BBC News bought back a few memories.....

Comment

Working...
                      X