• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

blue skys here, but i don't think that'll last.

Comment

Blue skies and fluffy clouds this morning. CB/TS forecast later with weather warnings going out for the airfield and arrivals restrictions in force.

Had a multi grain bagel with bacon and brown sauce from the canteen as I was uncommonly hungry this morning.

Comment

Morning all
        Massive downpour has just gone over, but I can see blue sky to the north. About to head out with The Dog (tw)
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Blue skies and fluffy clouds this morning. CB/TS forecast later with weather warnings going out for the airfield and arrivals restrictions in force.

Had a multi grain bagel with bacon and brown sauce from the canteen as I was uncommonly hungry this morning.

many years ago, i worked near aldgate east station.
          i used to go to bloom's deli on my way to the office and get hot salt beef on an onion bagel, with sliced gherkins and mustard.
          every morning.

yum

Comment

Morning denizens

Generally overcast here, but dry at the moment. There seems to have been a shower not long ago though. Looks like we're expecting showers later too, rather than a full-on downpour

Comment

Now in with the hoi polloi.

The deluge abated for long enough for me to walk down to town without needing to open the umbrella.

Oh dear deity, there's a mouth breather.

And now a sniffer.

I'm out of here.

<hiatus>

Home again home again jiggety jig.

Sun's out.

Drizzling.

Rainbow.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 1 October 2019, 10:05.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Got caught in another downpour while out walking. Even with a coat on, I managed to get my dressing & stitches wet. Have just been hair-drying my chest for the last 10 mins, then putting on a fresh dressing. Hope the surgeon doesn’t complain too much later.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Got caught in another downpour while out walking. Even with a coat on, I managed to get my dressing & stitches wet. Have just been hair-drying my chest for the last 10 mins, then putting on a fresh dressing. Hope the surgeon doesn’t complain too much later.
                  get a decent coat.

AYCOTBAC ???

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    get a decent coat.

AYCOTBAC ???

I’d have been wearing my stockmans coat if I’d thought the weather was going to be that nasty. As it was, I’d left the hood off and didn’t have a hat on, so the rain ran down my face & neck and that’s how it got to the wound.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      I’d have been wearing my stockmans coat if I’d thought the weather was going to be that nasty. As it was, I’d left the hood off and didn’t have a hat on, so the rain ran down my face & neck and that’s how it got to the wound.
                      grow a big bushy beard??

Comment

Working...
                      X