• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope things get better soon for you WTFH

Comment

"Guide to contracting in Nigeria".

"Guide to contracting in Kenya".

Where's the guide to contracting in Chechnya?

In other news, cottons now in TD.

Shirts in WM.

And it rained upon me during my walk up to Tonna lock & back.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

And it rained upon me during my walk up to Tonna lock & back.
        Is that because you lied, when you were 17??

Comment

Just about to take my. ITIL4 MP exam
          Very nervous. Then back home to gods country. Missing the rain and the grimness.
          Last edited by northernladuk; 4 October 2019, 12:18.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Quite chilly today, and damp with it.

I suppose that, since I can't do any gardening, I'd better finish off installing this coaxial cable for the bedroom telly.

I might even get around to installing the cable for the HD sat box too, though that requires going up the loft again.

Shirts in TD.

Coloureds in WM.

Suppose I'd better get the iRon out to press a couple of those shirts (the rest don't need it).

Comment

Chicken bap (wholemeal) for lunch

The M1 has been closed south of here but apparently it's now open again. I think I'll give it another hour or so to clear properly before heading off.

Comment

Off to the motorway

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Just about to take my. ITIL4 MP exam
                  Very nervous. Then back home to gods country. Missing the rain and the grimness.
                  Boom!! First contractor in the world with ITIL4 Managing Professional certification.

Now to try get a gig to get the eye watering price of it back.

to myself I think.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It's Friday I'm in Love.

Quick exit...
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      I suppose that, since I can't do any gardening, I'd better finish off installing this coaxial cable for the bedroom telly.

I might even get around to installing the cable for the HD sat box too, though that requires going up the loft again.
                      The first got done (almost).

The 2nd didn't (at all).

Tea this evening was battered M&S haddock.

It was nice enough.

Followed by ground rice and 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea.

Once the dishes are done then it'll be time for S2 of "Jeremiah", being the season the Sky were going to broadcast on 5th Jan 2005 etc. etc. etc. and never got around to showing at all.

That's the kind of trick one might expect from the BBC, something that they've done time and time again.

Comment

Working...
                      X