• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning

positively parky.
    dull
    drizzly
    is this wales?

Comment

Bright.

Sunny.

CBS.

Colder.

Early mist has risen.

15.3 deg in here this morning.

Thursday apparently.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day out there, with much damp evidence of the overnight rain, though it’s stopped now

I’m hoping it continues to lay off during my journey to the south coast this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Morning denizens

Grey day out there, with much damp evidence of the overnight rain, though it’s stopped now

I’m hoping it continues to lay off during my journey to the south coast this afternoon
          Still sunny here

In with the hoi polloi.

The flatulent one managed not to gas us all this morning.

Comment

Morning all Clear blue skies and sunshine while walking the dog.
            Apologetic text from the agent for the paperwork not arriving yet.

And O2 are accepting and denying that they have a network problem in my area.
            Type in the postcode, it says there is no problem. Use the location functionality, it takes you to the postcode and says there is a problem. I've had no signal yesterday or today.

Biggest problem was yesterday I wanted to place a Waitrose wine order (25% off for the next 5 days) for home delivery, but that required credit card authentication. My card is linked to my mobile number.

If I'd placed it yesterday, it would have arrived on Friday or Saturday. If I place it today, it probably won't arrive until Monday - the day I'm supposed to be picking up the work gear I will need for the new job.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              miaow!!!

Well, normally he's the one to dive in at the last minute to get a millenni...ommm
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Greetings from drizzly Amsterdam. 9 degrees, overcast, light rain.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Greetings from drizzly Amsterdam. 9 degrees, overcast, light rain.

Hope your window is double glazed!!
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    it probably won't arrive until Monday - the day I'm supposed to be picking up the work gear I will need for the new job.
                    Down to Screwfix for a new hard hat & overalls?

CBS again now, while I was out on my stagger up to the viewless point it clouded over and started to look quite threatening, thusly I change my route and instead of venturing further up the hill to admire the windmills, I did the usual route in reverse.

This Was Not A Good Idea.

Mostly because it's a lot steeper on the way up.

Still amazed by how all the old paths have disappeared.

Took another one today that's completely different from the old path.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 7 November 2019, 12:46.

Comment

MrsMac's driving test was cancelled today when she turned up as it's raining, looks very unlikely to be rearranged before Christmas so using her a taxi service over the drinking season is off the cards
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X