• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    How many are you planning on eating??
    As many as it takes

I made eight of them on Monday and they’ve all got to be eaten before they go off

Comment

Brrrrr. Feels like Hell has Frozen Over in ScruffNewTowers. Underfloor heating pumping out Hydrocarbons. Woodburner making it feels like It Never Rains in Southern California [emoji1659][emoji631]

Quick exit...
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        As many as it takes

I made eight of them on Monday and they’ve all got to be eaten before they go off
        Another one down

I need to take the car to Sainsbury’s for petrol, having used nearly a tankful going to Brighton and back. I have a coupon for 10p off per litre, which expires tomorrow. So I could go shopping this evening, or tomorrow.

I might go tonight, as dinner is going to be something quick out of the freezer anyway.

Comment

Tea this evening was the last of Sunday's roast lamb with carrots and onions.

I forgot to put hot paprika in with the cornflour but in the event it was ok if a little less inneresting.

Rounded off with 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea.

Once I've done the dishes it'll be time for more BTVS S5 and Angel S2.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Its okay. We know you are as rubbish at being a mod as you are at singing.
            Thanks for the compliment. I shall continue being excellent.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Never a fun thing going to the dentist, but as I’ve learned by bitter experience, it’s better to get on top of it and stay there
              Years ago, I had a dentist tried that with me. She put her knees on my shoulders to get leverage to remove a wisdom tooth...

Comment

an old and dear west indian friend and erstwhile bandmate passed away at the weekend.
                so , in his honour, dinner has been jerk chicken with rice and peas.
                washing it down with rioja, but bajan rum is on the menu for later.

hope he can find me when gets back

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  an old and dear west indian friend and erstwhile bandmate passed away at the weekend.
                  so , in his honour, dinner has been jerk chicken with rice and peas.
                  washing it down with rioja, but bajan rum is on the menu for later.

hope he can find me when gets back

Gone to the great gig in the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Gone to the great gig in the sky.
                    nah, - ha rastaman, he come back soon. ja man.

Comment

Another one down

I need to take the car to Sainsbury’s for petrol, having used nearly a tankful going to Brighton and back. I have a coupon for 10p off per litre, which expires tomorrow. So I could go shopping this evening, or tomorrow.

I might go tonight, as dinner is going to be something quick out of the freezer anyway.
                      And so I did; shopping done (except whatever I forgot), and a tankful of discount petrol obtained

Comment

Working...
                      X