test please delete test please delete - Page 31902
Page 31902 of 32143 FirstFirst ... 30902314023180231852318923190031901319023190331904319123195232002 ... LastLast
Posts 319,011 to 319,020 of 321421

The evening's entertainment comprised BTVS S7 E5 & E6, interspersed with Angel S4 E5 & E6.

It must be said that the Buffy eps were more to my taste though Charisma Carpenter's chest certainly raises the interest.

The lurgie is ongoingly ongoing, now totally fed up with coughing up what little remains of my lungs.

I did briefly peruse "Abandoned Engineering" but I've seen it before.

And the BBfeckingC is stopping the red button text facility which is just about all of their "service" that I use, being text and less poncy than the interweb offering.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

My post count is Majestic

One of those evenings when I suddenly remember that iPlayer often has some good films, which led me to this evening’s movie première: Primary Colors (1998), based on the eponymous book, which in turn was kind of based on Bill Clinton’s first presidential campaign. Reasonably entertaining, in an isn’t-the-American-political-system-an-utterly-shameful-thing kind of way

Still windy out, but it’s a lot warmer than it has been - still around 9°C out there, apparently

Goodnight all

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Ommmm.
    Millenium
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Godlike

morning

wet
    grey
    dank
    and some arse started up a fecking compressor and some sort of angle grinder next door at 08:30

bugger.
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

Morning all

Still crook, though slightly less crook than yesterday.

Going to bed was inneresting due to the overwhelming shivering making brushing of teeth a bit difficult.

Outside it's wet, warmer, grey, overcast, and depressing.

The door to the salting house let in a good deal of water yesterday.

I wish I could figure out where it comes in so I can fix it.

In a change to the usual order of things, the shirts are in the WM first today, should be done & ready for the TD by about Woman's Hour o'clock.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

My post count is Majestic

Morning denizens

Another grey day, still quite breezy, but dry so far other than the general dampness of the atmosphere

Positively roasting out there though, at 11°C

Super poster

Good morning

Raining. Rained overnight. Dark.

Got annoyed by R4 Today programme enough that it made me get out of bed. That is why I have it on my olde fashioned radio alarm clock. I used to use the R2 Vanessa Feltz show for similar 'get a move on' encouragement but I no longer need to get up that early any more.

Annoyed by work. Toying with letting the business be dictated to by IT because they're being too dumb to realise that what they're saying is giving IT opportunity to cut the scope.

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

Morning all
    TFIF, etc.
    Wet and windy here, filthy dog walk. Chickens and guineas not enjoying the weather.

Village Christmas dinner tonight. OK, I say it's the village, it's about 20 of us, including a couple who tend to ask the waiter for "6 bottles of your most expensive wine" without even looking at the list.
    Moderation means Moderation
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Morning all
    TFIF, etc.
    Wet and windy here, filthy dog walk. Chickens and guineas not enjoying the weather.

Village Christmas dinner tonight. OK, I say it's the village, it's about 20 of us, including a couple who tend to ask the waiter for "6 bottles of your most expensive wine" without even looking at the list.
    Are they the sort who only do that when the bill is shared?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    morning

wet
    grey
    dank
    and some arse started up a fecking compressor and some sort of angle grinder next door at 08:30

bugger.
    ....and stopped using it at 09:10, after driving me out of my pit early.

Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................