• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being done with Baltimore, I moved across to Paris tonight with S4E8 of Spiral/Engrenages

And an early night for me, as I have to sort out Christmas tomorrow as well as posting the links, among other things

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all if all there be

Another of those post apocalyptic dreams woke me at 04:00ish with a distinct inability to go back to sleep.

At the point where I woke up there was a farmer driving home a herd of cattle and a flock of geese at the same time on a lovely sunny day.

No doubt all deeply freudian.

Which gave me the chance to finish reading "Agent Jack" which proved to be a most illuminating epic.

Nicely rounded off, not with 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea, but with details of What Happened to All These People after The War.

Turns out that Agent Jack had suspicions about the loyalty of Blunt from the start.

Dark.

Can't tell if it's dank but I detect no current precipitation.

Warmish in here at 18 deg C.

Monday.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Decided to go to Manchester instead of working from home.

So currently sat listening to Christmas tunes and eating an egg n bacon barm.

Need to head to the Arndale when it opens to get some cards and perfume for 'er indoors. (not left it late always planned to do it today).

She also wants a new iron- not sure if I have the balls to buy that and wrap it up ... did that with some tea towels for a laugh a few years back - did not end well.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          The subsidence is turning into a big feckoff sinkhole overnight.
          That is very unstable ground.

Cheers for the update.

How many episodes left in the current series?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            no, pics of jupiter from manmade probes are awsome.
            your shoes/cat/baby/dinner is not.
            it's less awesome than clicking 'like' on a page of drivel, actually.
            I first read that as marmalade probes.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              posting the links
              Which links are those?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Monday.
                But at least you have 2 bank holidays this week so only 3 days to work.....

Comment

Comment

Morning denizens

Clear blue sky out and, as a result of the time of the day, bright sunshine

Only 6°C out there, though it’s held at around the 16° mark in here

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      That is very unstable ground.

Cheers for the update.

How many episodes left in the current series?

The Curse of Oak Island - Season 6 - IMDb

Library closed until the New Year, so hoi polloiless until then, which is all to the good.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      But at least you have 2 bank holidays this week so only 3 days to work.....
                      Which part of "retired" did you find difficult to understand?

Everyday's a holiday.

Following the unpleasantness this morning, watching another ep of "Tinker Tailor" enabled me to doze in the chair for an hour.

Then it was off to town to get a couple of things.

Since it's sunny, the walk is about to be walked.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 23 December 2019, 10:30.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X