• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Jawohl!

Which has reminded me of the ex mouse I found under the burner of the central heating boiler.

It had been there some time.
    At previous BP house, I once went behind a set of cupboards. Desicrated frog. Clearly the cats had chased it behind there. God cats are little ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Afternoon denizens

Grey day out, but dry, and not too chilly at a reported 9°C

The Polish café, which remained closed yesterday, appears to be open for business again
      Whenever I read about the Polish cafe, I always think of a cafe that just serves Mr Sheen....

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Started on a new book last night. I got some books for Christmas. Real books - not kindle.

At the moment it is Blue Moon by Lee Child. Awesome book!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Started on a new book last night. I got some books for Christmas. Real books - not kindle.

At the moment it is Blue Moon by Lee Child. Awesome book!
            My son interviewing Lee Child

Comment

16 days now. Still strong pain killers. WAlking with two walking sticks.

Comment

16 days now. Still strong pain killers. WAlking with two walking sticks.
                I was hoping to be better to go to London on Wednesday. 40% chance I reckon.

Comment

I took baby bp and his friend to Rhyl Sun Centre water park this morning. For the autistic session.

Comment

I spoke to my brother. Who has just had first grandchild.

Long story. But his daughter is vulnerable. 37 years old. Desperate for child. Became besotted with her boss.

He was selling a house he owned with his ex partner. They had split. 2 weeks before the birth, he accidentally called her. FRom restaurant. Romantic dinner with "ex". She walked 3 miles to confront her(why not him?). His "ex" was unaware of her!

He also has 5 children with his ex-wife. And a child with another woman.

He is contrite! She is deciding if to take him back! As if he will change! Men are such *****s. Not like HWMBO!

Comment

At previous BP house, I once went behind a set of cupboards. Desicrated frog. Clearly the cats had chased it behind there. God cats are little ******s.

I see your frog and raise you a rat that had the top of his head removed by the motor of the dishwasher. I was trying to work out why it was jammed and found that delight. The rat was still quite juicy it had probably only be there for a few days.

It was a blocked filter in the end the rat's demise was a coincidence.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X