• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    It doesn't work when the big supermarkets run at a loss due to lack of sales caused by higher prices.
    Funny, if you read what you quoted, you'll realise that you just retyped it in a different way.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      This used to be a Co-op branch back in the day:

Google Maps

Funeral home now.
      Nice Art Deco thing going on

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Funny, if you read what you quoted, you'll realise that you just retyped it in a different way.
        I missed your last sentence so true, but the store is currently running at a loss.
        Last edited by eek; 6 January 2020, 13:54.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I missed your last sentence so true, but the store is currently running at a loss.
          As long as the society as a whole isn't running at a loss, then it shouldn't be a problem. Co-operative societies exist to serve members, not shareholders and therefore the service is more important than profit.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Sausages in finger rolls for lunch. Very tasty

And the rain has arrived. Not too much though; more like passing showers really

Comment

Some kind of broccoli soup for lunch with crisps and a wispa.

It was ok, nothing great.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Nice Art Deco thing going on
                IIRC it's listed.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Drizzling when I left the office. It was a busy day, I left after 5pm!

Comment

Tipping it down here now, glad I walked the dog when I did.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Trying to figure out what to defrost of HWMBO's leftovers to have for tea. I have soup out for tomorrow's lunch.

Comment

Working...
                      X