• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

After heavy rain through much of the evening and overnight, there are now some gaps in the overcast through which patches of blue can be seen; dry and 10°C

The rain might be back this evening, though

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      28 days. Since crash. For the first time I was able to stretch hip flexors.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        If anyone else congratulates eeeeeeeek, I expect LM to give em hell.....
        I wholeheartedly apologise for any distress caused.

Of course celebrations and congratulations are welcomed, even from you. It helps reach the next milestone quicker after all.

Comment

It's toasty warm today. Blue skies and sunny. A bit breezy though.

WFH today. I also had a trip to the dentist for a check up and a spruce up from the hygienist this morning.

Sun was a bit low in the sky so I ended up squinting while walking home.

Comment

Dell delivered my new monitor while I was out.

They said it would arrive by 23 January, so I wasn't expecting it so soon. Especially as they didn't issue as despatch notice.

My lovely caretaker took the delivery and popped it inside my flat as it was shipped in a box that advertises its contents...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Dell delivered my new monitor while I was out.

They said it would arrive by 23 January, so I wasn't expecting it so soon. Especially as they didn't issue as despatch notice.

My lovely caretaker took the delivery and popped it inside my flat as it was shipped in a box that advertises its contents...
              So have you set it up yet? After all it's almost work and probably more interesting than what you are supposed to be doing. It would certainly beat my why is the css not correct bug hunt I've spent all morning on.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                So have you set it up yet? After all it's almost work and probably more interesting than what you are supposed to be doing. It would certainly beat my why is the css not correct bug hunt I've spent all morning on.
                Not yet. Am a bit rubbish at setting up new kit. Back in the day it would be #1 priority. Now it's like, yeah I'll do it when I get fed up of the box being in the way.

Ordered a new sound bar to replace my old dvd player I used as an amp. Took me two weeks to sort out.

Ordered a new micro PC to replace the TV PC. Turned it on to make sure it worked but not properly set it up as I have loads downloaded to iPlayer on the old kit that I want to watch first.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Not yet. Am a bit rubbish at setting up new kit. Back in the day it would be #1 priority. Now it's like, yeah I'll do it when I get fed up of the box being in the way.

Ordered a new sound bar to replace my old dvd player I used as an amp. Took me two weeks to sort out.

Ordered a new micro PC to replace the TV PC. Turned it on to make sure it worked but not properly set it up as I have loads downloaded to iPlayer on the old kit that I want to watch first.
                  copy it over?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    After heavy rain through much of the evening and overnight, there are now some gaps in the overcast through which patches of blue can be seen; dry and 10°C
                    'Twas sunny here when I left the hoi polloi, did a bit of shopping, and walked my walk.

Now it's increasingly grey overcast.

The rain last night was plainly heavy enough to shift some of the stones I'd "repaired" one of the viewless point paths with.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      copy it over?
                      I did wonder if that was possible but am not sure. I don't know if the DRM is tied to the hardware?

Comment

Working...
                      X