test please delete test please delete - Page 32055
Page 32055 of 32238 FirstFirst ... 31055315553195532005320453205332054320553205632057320653210532155 ... LastLast
Posts 320,541 to 320,550 of 322374

More fingers than teeth

Actually summit worth watching on TV. New series of Teeth in Paradise starts tonight.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

My post count is Majestic

For tea tonight: chicken Madras, rice, and naan. Very tasty, and not excessively hot

This was a Sainsbury’s own-brand sauce jar that I bought ages ago, mainly as an experiment to see if the own-brand ones were as good as the Patak’s. Mind you, I’ve never had the Patak’s Madras, if indeed they make one, so the experiment wasn’t very well thought out

Anyway, it had ended up sitting in the cupboard ever since, but I noticed that it had reached its best-before date about three months ago, so I figured I’d better try it before it had to be binned. Pretty good I thought; I need to check the Patak’s range to see if I have to try theirs for comparison

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    The evening's post dishwashing and showering entertainment is expected to be E4.5, 5, & 6 of Private Schulz.
    So it came to be, with Ian Richardson playing 4 different characters making it extra special.

The writer didn't live to see it made, having popped his clogs a couple of years before.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Chicken house arrived just as I was about to go out with The Dog (tw).
    One of the Esteemed Customers designed an automated chicken house some years ago as his major project.

I'm not altogether sure I'd have trusted his design enough to put any chickens in it mind you.

My post count is Majestic

Tonight’s viewing was the final two episodes of Hanna, E7 Road (TV Episode 2019) and E8 Utrax (TV Episode 2019)

After watching which, I discovered that they also offer it in 4K but, rather than showing this fact on the series page where people might have a chance of finding it, they treat them as two separate series, one with “(4K)” after the title

Goodnight all

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    Tonight’s viewing was the final two episodes of Hanna, E7 Road (TV Episode 2019) and E8 Utrax (TV Episode 2019)

After watching which, I discovered that they also offer it in 4K but, rather than showing this fact on the series page where people might have a chance of finding it, they treat them as two separate series, one with “(4K)” after the title

Goodnight all
    yep Amazon's video search as a good (I.e. appalling) as Amazon's main website.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Nice But Dim

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    One of the Esteemed Customers designed an automated chicken house some years ago as his major project.

I'm not altogether sure I'd have trusted his design enough to put any chickens in it mind you.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

I Am Legend

If only there was someone around who could tell me what day of the week it was.....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post

How is the knee? Any thought on what events you will do this year?
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Morning all

Put the shirts pass on the time on the WM last night so it started at 07:15 ish.

I now know exactly how much the pipes bang & rattle.

And in a fit of inefficiency the last shirt never got put in the WM despite me taking it off last night so to do.

Dry.

Undark.

Blue sky, white fluffy clouds with a tinge of orange as the sun rises.

Undank.

I believe it to be Friday.