test please delete test please delete - Page 32215
Page 32215 of 32602 FirstFirst ... 31215317153211532165322053221332214322153221632217322253226532315 ... LastLast
Posts 322,141 to 322,150 of 326019

Double Godlike!

Working in a scrum delivery when the business analyst is a control freak. The bellend wants access to my offshore dev team. He can have that if I can pin him to the floor via my boot on his throat for five minutes.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

My post count is Majestic

Early lunch of pâté on (wholemeal) toast

Seems quite changeable out there, but it’s definitely inclining back to “cloudy”

Bunch of daffs put on Strangelove Parents' grave, mostly for Strangelove Mater, whose favourite flowers they were.

Instead of Ye British Standard Jam Pot receptacle I used the bottom half of a plastic drinks bottle (Vimto apparently) which is rather safer when the strimming lunatic is around.

I note that more bulbs appear to be springing into life on said grave, no idea what, but crocus or snowdrop are possibilities.

Very tempted to put a cutting of that very vigorous rose on there but it would take over the cemetery, the one in my front garden got to 8 feet tall before I "pruned" it.

Naturally enough, since I thought of continuing up the hill on my daily constitutional, it immediately started pissing down, so I came back home, collecting a couple of extraneous cans on the way, as you do.

Plainly there'd been rivers of water coming down the hill overnight.

Lunch: beans on Morrisons' sunflower and pumpkin seed toast, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea, and a beetroot sarnie plus a bramble jelly sarnie for good measure.

Freecell score: 93%. Running average: 82%.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Contractor Among Contractors

Lunch being prepared

Chicken Kiev and Spaghetti
    Married

Double Godlike!

Tesco £3 meal deal for lunch. Deli Meat Feast sub, Spicy Chilli Big Hoops and a Coke Zero Cherry bottle. Bargaintastic. #permiedreams
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

My post count is Majestic

Scourer’s quiet today

Double Godlike!

Found out I can install Spotify on my work laptop without any questions. Massive bonus when you want to look busy on a call.

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

Morning all
    It’s not currently tipping it down in Nashville, so I’ll go out for a walk soon. Just need the effects of last night’s excesses to ease.
    Moderation means Moderation
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

Godlike

Lunch was a bacon sandwich. Not quite the same with sourdough bread. If I had known that was what HWMBO was planning, I would have gotten one of the very nice part baked baguettes out of the freezer and baked that up.

No sauce.

bored now

Grrrrrr

Went out to get a birthday cake - instructions are:-

Can't be chocolate as I'm making 2 chocolate ones (we've had 1 for their party with friends, the other is for the family meal next week)
    Twin 1 doesn't like jam

I eventually find the sole cake that meets the criteria - a large caramel cake
    You shouldn't have got that Twin 2 doesn't like salted caramel (it's not salted)...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment