• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Towels now in the WM

Watching BBC Two - Secrets of the Museum The V&A is always a good place to visit. Nice to see the work behind some of the exhibitions I've been to.

Comment

Tea: lentil <pfffft> soup with added black pepper and hot chili sauce in an illadvised effort to give some taste.

It certainly was zingy, but as tasteless as ever. .

The rest of lunchtime's rice pud (cold), plus orange segments and custard, one of the oranges I bought from Tesco this afternoon being well on the way to being bad, but once the bad bit was excised, the rest was very nice.

1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Towels now in the WM

Watching BBC Two - Secrets of the Museum The V&A is always a good place to visit. Nice to see the work behind some of the exhibitions I've been to.
        The thing I love about the V&A is that it's so much quieter than the other museums yet there is always something new to find.

I don't know if they are still there but about a year ago they had some modern South Korean resin (I think) bowls that take years to carefully make...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The thing I love about the V&A
          One of my nephews works there.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            The thing I love about the V&A is that it's so much quieter than the other museums yet there is always something new to find.

I don't know if they are still there but about a year ago they had some modern South Korean resin (I think) bowls that take years to carefully make...
            They probably are still there - if they weren't especially borrowed for a particular exhibition

Comment

Now watching...

BBC iPlayer - Storyville - The Gene Revolution: Changing Human Nature

Very interesting stuff

Comment

dinner has been steak pie, chips and peas.
                with HP sauce, and more rioja.

now endeavour.

Comment

endeavour is putting percy where he shouldn't be.

naughty mr policeman.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    endeavour is putting percy where he shouldn't be.

naughty mr policeman.
                    Been there, done that, it never ends well.

What the feck has happened to "Walking Britain's Lost Railways" on 5?

It's in the TV Times but it ain't on.

<hiatus between advert breaks during Endeavour>

Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 23 February 2020, 21:07.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Really nice tea of steak & ale casserole, crinkle-cut chips, and peas

I was going to have potato wedges but I haven’t got any reserves thereof and I couldn’t be bothered to make any, as that would have involved several minutes of minor effort

Comment

Working...
                      X