• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribs and chips for tea

And I’m pleased to see a new series of Hospital on iPlayer. Always enjoyable watching my fellow Scousers being sliced up by surgeons while I’m eating my dinner

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Entertainment: Death Wish 5 (apparently 60% of Septics can't cope with Roman numerals. ).
      And so the first featue proved to be, Mr Bronson's firearm of choice being a stainless S&W Model 66 snubbie in .357 Mag.

This one was rather more inventive in the ways of offing the opposition than previously.

Followed by the 2nd feature which was "Catch .44" with that Bruce Willis and Forest Whitaker which was amusing enough in a rather confusing sort of way, since it's one of those films that's not linear.

An amusing enough bloodbath and it's only 82 minutes long though the credits take it up to 90.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Ambulance outside next door but one, or possibly but two

I vaguely recall them paying a nighttime visit there a few weeks ago. Must be a malingerer living there

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Ambulance outside next door but one, or possibly but two

I vaguely recall them paying a nighttime visit there a few weeks ago. Must be a coffin dodger living there
          FTFY.

I remember you remarking on that too.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            FTFY.

I remember you remarking on that too.
            They went quite quickly last time, in about ten minutes or so. But they took about half an hour before heading off this time. No idea what any of that signifies

Tonight’s viewing has been a couple more episodes of Forbrydelsen, to wit, S1E4 and S1E5. Good jumpers

I also noticed many scarves. Apparently scarves are a big thing in Denmark in winter. So I read somewhere, anyway.

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              oh, must this crap pollute EVERY thread? FFS.
              OMG! I agree with BR14! Someone help me!

I came here looking for Zeity's freecell score, the amount of food that HWMBO has stuck in LM's freezer, the state of NF's washing and the state of WTFH's Guinea Fowl. And instead I get something I have to think about?

Will no-one have any sympathy for a poor tired old scourer?

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                Stay off the wine
                I have. Since 2011.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Advice for life but what a dull life!
                Are you saying I am dull? To be fair, it is true. Excitment these days is dipping a yo-yo into a thermos flask....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Ribs and chips for tea

And I’m pleased to see a new series of Hospital on iPlayer. Always enjoyable watching my fellow Scousers being sliced up by surgeons while I’m eating my dinner
                  You are watching scourers being sliced up?

Comment

Morning all
                    Woken up in a hotel in west London after a dinner last night. I wonder if the IT “support” team will have worked out what’s gone wrong with the laptop? It has worked fine for the last 3 months, always connected remotely. Yesterday if was connected directly to the network and bang, it didn’t like that.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning All

Pretty damn miserable up in Manchester today.

Happy Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                      X