• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On arrival at ClientCo, there was that annoying fine misty rain that doesn't feel like it warrants a brolly but still gets you very wet, very quickly.

I had my trusty Barbour on so all was good.

Comment

The Xmas, and now, Winter bench has been well and truly polished. Apparently the new inside IR35 contract being issued today for review. Not ideal, but needs must...
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

It was misty enough when I crawled out of bed that the bottom of the garden was invisible.

Sunny.

Clear as a bell now.

Blue sky.

No good shall come of this.

Monday, apparently, judging by the merchants of doom on the wireless.

My leg is hurting again.

Very odd dreams.

Just as I was falling asleep I dreamt that I was falling over which led to me nearly falling out of bed with a giant twitch.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Misty out, but that's burning off already.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Here's the ones I've narrowed it down to:

Bremont Supermarine S2000

Omega Seamaster 300

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean

Omega Seamaster Diver

Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start out

Although it seems to be fairly chilly (reported 2°C) there doesn’t seem to have been much of a frost. We also seem to have escaped any overnight rain.

Comment

The Bremont doesn't display on the mobile app. Of the others, the Moon Watch is the far nicer one.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Will you take them to the squirrel lap-dancing club?
                  Not my responsibility. I'll be back in "Bolton sur les Collines" before they get to look at my stuff

Quick update on the weather - glorious sunshine, the odd small cloud.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    The Bremont doesn't display on the mobile app.

That's odd - I grabbed all the images from the same website.

Try clicking here:
                    https://d34qiagx43sg99.cloudfront.net/1003143-334.jpg

Comment

^^^ Gosh.

More things I never knew I didn't want.

Chap on the Antiques Roadshow last night was impressed with his late dad's purchases of obscure timepieces back in the day.

One of them cost £12, much to the horror of his mother.

One or other of them was worth £10k.

In with the hoi polloi

It's Monday so the uninitiated are being introduced to the joys of the interweb, online job applications, and the baldy bastard's requirements for record keeping for Universal Credit.

This makes for jolly reading:

1918 Influenza: the Mother of All Pandemics - Volume 12, Number 1—January 2006 - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC

Corona virus? Pah! Chicken feed. ().
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 2 March 2020, 10:55.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X