• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pleasant and timely flight into LHR this evening, although interestingly we landed eastbound.

Glad the flight wasn’t to LGW as they closed the runway for half an hour to inspect it.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight’s viewing was several episodes of Murder 24/7, following Essex plod as they investigated the murder of a lowlife by a bunch of other lowlifes, and then a very sad case involving a bloke and his elderly and severely demented mother

Goodnight all

Comment

Missing cat reunited with owner after 11 years on the street - BBC News

So there is hope for our cat who wandered off 3.5 years ago. If he comes back, he can teach the other 3 cats how to hunt vermine....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Hey! That's the only way BP and DrS can get around, with their various injuries
          My main injury is to my brain. Alas I can still remember when my mental health was good, prior to dealing with HMRC.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Trundling has occurred

Still seems very damp out there, despite the weather app’s insistence that it’s a dry night
            Dare I look that up on urban dictionary? Please don't tell me it involves eating mango chutney with a radiator key.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Dare I look that up on urban dictionary? Please don't tell me it involves eating mango chutney with a radiator key.
              Oh yes! Bin day! Silly me. I did most of that stuff last night.

Its better in London. There the Landlord does all that nonsense....

Comment

Oh yes! Bin day! Silly me. I did most of that stuff last night.

Its better in London. There the Landlord does all that nonsense....
                I did the rest of the trundling at 3am when I woke up.

Comment

I did the rest of the trundling at 3am when I woke up.
                  I then watched netflix.

Narcos Mexico. I am re-watching all Narcos. I am not on Narcos Mexico S1E10. Next is S2E1 - never seen that before.

Comment

Also at 3am I did some cleaning. Cleaner due in at 9am and I don't want her to think we are slobs.

Comment

I don't think I drivelled about this before. 2 weeks ago MrsBP was walking across kitchen. Woke up on the floor. Major checkup in hospital. I suspect it was just her drinking.

And she has given up drinking for 2 weeks now! She is a totally different person! Its awesome.

Sometimes for good to happen, bad has to happen first....

Comment

Working...
                      X