• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather dry here. I must check the forecast for later.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Weather dry here. I must check the forecast for later.
      Dry today and dry tomorrow! Tomorrow BabyBP and I might be able to go for a cycle. Or do something outdoors.

Comment

Still no BR14?

I might google "yorkshire hospital motorcycle horse manure"....

Comment

Morning all

Grey.

Dark.

Dreary.

Sunless.

Damp.

Dank.

Friday.

Smalls in WM on Economy, out right now into TD.

Cottons into WM.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I don't think I drivelled about this before. 2 weeks ago MrsBP was walking across kitchen. Woke up on the floor. Major checkup in hospital. I suspect it was just her drinking.

And she has given up drinking for 2 weeks now! She is a totally different person! Its awesome.

Sometimes for good to happen, bad has to happen first....
            Blimey that's a bit of a worry, hope she's ok

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start out there; not a cloud in such areas of the sky as have come to my attention

Frosty though. Still only 1°C

Taking the car to the vet’s for its MOT and service soon, after which I’ll walk up into town for a bit of shopping, mainly off the market

Comment

Blue skies, not a cloud in sight.

5 degrees

Haven't been outside yet.

Comment

Oh yes! Bin day! Silly me. I did most of that stuff last night.

Its better in London. There the Landlord does all that nonsense....
                  The landlord deals with the general waste bins, often by taking bags out of them and depositing them in the bins of neighbouring properties that have been left out, to save himself some trundling

But he’s always completely ignored the recycling bin, which is why I end up doing it

Comment

Hint of blue sky across the valley, there's tidy then, boyo.

<hiatus>

Sun's out.

No good shall come of this.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 6 March 2020, 09:24.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      I don't think I drivelled about this before. 2 weeks ago MrsBP was walking across kitchen. Woke up on the floor. Major checkup in hospital. I suspect it was just her drinking.

And she has given up drinking for 2 weeks now! She is a totally different person! Its awesome.

Sometimes for good to happen, bad has to happen first....
                      Blimey that's a bit of a worry, hope she's ok
                      WlmS

Comment

Working...
                      X