test please delete test please delete - Page 32485
Page 32485 of 32932 FirstFirst ... 31485319853238532435324753248332484324853248632487324953253532585 ... LastLast
Posts 324,841 to 324,850 of 329315

Godlike

Before the end of days started I had booked an appointment at the hairdresser via their online system for the 4th. I expect it will be cancelled if anyone goes to the salon, turns on the PC and spots it.

Similarly, I still have an appointment at the dental hygienist for the following Saturday. I presume they will review and cancel or not nearer the time.

My post count is Majestic

Trundling done

Though I’ve just realised that emptying of the bins depends on somebody leaving for work early enough that they unlock the gate before the bin folk arrive, and it’s possible that may not happen this week

Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    Anybody else getting chapped hands from all this washing? Got cracks on my knuckles and my hands are incredibly dry

I’ve ordered some petroleum-jelly-based hand stuff from Amazon, in the vague hope it helps
    I was forced to use some Morrisons Enrich hand and nail cream this very afternoon.

However I also have to use various unguents in an endless attempt to reduce assorted itches, so more will be applied before bed.

If push comes to shove, there's a steroidal cream which has proved of use in the past.

Entertainment was provided by "A scandal in Bohemia", "The Dancing Men", and "The Naval Treaty", plus the 2nd ep of Kermode's Cinema thing which was much better than last week's rather tedious superhero epic.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 26th March 2020 at 23:37.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

My post count is Majestic

Tonights viewing has been more of Forbrydelsen, to wit, S3E5 and S3E6. All getting a bit complicated now

Quiet again outside. Haven’t seen any pedestrians being hassled by the police yet, but then again, there are very few pedestrians at this time of night - not like it was even a week ago

Goodnight all

Good morning all!

Daily Report
    ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Too dark to see!

Parish Notes - If you're in a situation where you're sorting out your deceased parent's estate and you're worried about inheritance tax, remember that if parent 'A' dies without a will, Parent 'B' doesn't "inherit" assets, they are transferred. So when parent 'B' dies, the offspring "inherit" from both parents so the threshold for inheritance tax is £650k, not £325k.

You lot are probably aware of this. But if not, there's a heads up.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

I Am Legend

No I didn’t; vBulletin did

I have checked though, and postid is an unsigned int, which in MySQL has an upper limit of 4,294,967,295. As I’m writing this, the most recent post on the forums is 2,749,998, so we have a bit of leeway
    I am pleased you put the rolleyes as I did know that already. But its good you care enough about the code to still respond.....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

I Am Legend

All ready for the clapping thing at 8pm?
    Clappng is great. But a pay rise would be better....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Good morning all!

Daily Report
    ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Too dark to see!

Parish Notes - If you're in a situation where you're sorting out your deceased parent's estate and you're worried about inheritance tax, remember that if parent 'A' dies without a will, Parent 'B' doesn't "inherit" assets, they are transferred. So when parent 'B' dies, the offspring "inherit" from both parents so the threshold for inheritance tax is £650k, not £325k.

You lot are probably aware of this. But if not, there's a heads up.

Keep sane old bean...

I Am Legend

I Am Legend

Bright and sunny here.