• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Trundling done

Though I’ve just realised that emptying of the bins depends on somebody leaving for work early enough that they unlock the gate before the bin folk arrive, and it’s possible that may not happen this week
    Somebody must have been up and out in time, for they were emptied. Trundling (inbound) done

The general waste bins haven’t been emptied, or not when I was out there. They may just be running late though.

Sausage bap (white) for lunch

Shortage of soft white finger rolls in Sainsbury’s yesterday, but a bap makes a change
    And after that I remembered the rest of the pâté from the other day Needed To Be Eaten™ so lunch 2 has been pâté on (brown multiseed) toast

Comment

In other news, the towels are out of the TD and are now residing in splendour on the bannisters, shortly being joined by the sheets & pillow cases.

Which reminds me I'd better turn the mattress (side to side).

I think I did it end to end the last time.

I'm quite impressed with how good these Mission 700s sound.

Haven't used them for years.

In other other news, it looks like Strangelove Pater's B&D screwdriver thingie has screwed its last, the battery is fecked, and being fecked has fecked the charger which is also fecked.

Ho hum.

It's been a week for fecked things, what with that 2.4W solar panel being fecked too.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

well, another week done.

KerCHING!

i'm so glad i got this gig, i'd be going daft by now.

beer o'clock by my watch.

cheers people.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          well, another week done.

KerCHING!

cheers people.

Comment

Pretty sure you weren’t quite so enthusiastic the first week

cheers people.

Cheers!

Comment

Comment

(in isolation obvs)
                Married

Comment

Pretty sure you weren’t quite so enthusiastic the first week

Cheers!
                  who could be enthusiastic about having to be in bloody miserable fecking Yorkshire???

geez.

Comment

The Wife (tm) has just told me that on Monday she has to go to a hospital ward which is full of people with Coronavirus and they don’t have proper PPE.

Her question to me was did I want to isolate from her or not. I’ve said no.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      But hunting a bug which is typo related in 1 of 15 different projects.
                      Century

Comment

Working...
                      X