• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    MrsBP cooking dinner. Spag Bol. With spagetti.

Once MrsBP asked the twins what they wanted for dinner. They were aged 3. The boy said "sargassi". MrsBP did not understand. The girl said "He means forgetti". MrsBP managed to blend that into spagetti...
    Was that the current MrsBP or a previous one?

Comment

busy day, today.
      can't be arsed cooking again, so dinner was more chilli, with rice and Rioja.

very nice.

TV's krap again, so HSB or picard may be on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Was that the current MrsBP or a previous one?
        Sorry to bring facts into this, but I only got divorced the once. Divorced one year after the twins born.

MrsBP has been brilliant with the twins - though the girl treats her like dirt. The sooner she goes to university the better.

Comment

I am jealous of all those people getting bored at home. I have sooo much work to do. I suppose it should be a happy problem.

Tuesday is last day of the month and hence pay day. And it is bonus day too.

Comment

While I work, MrsBP is watching come dine with me. They are eating tulip.....

Comment

While I work, MrsBP is watching come dine with me. They are eating tulip.....
              Did anyone else know some tulips are edible?

Comment

I got mentioned in the daily client services email for being available at 4am.

Little do they know I am a saddo with no life. Though I have got something exciting planned for tomorrow! Putting the cans in my cupboard into alphabetical order! I bet you are all jealous?

Comment

Legs: uncomfortable.

Washing: done, dusted, dried, put away. Didn't bother with the jeans since they've not been worn much this week.

Freecell: 75% running average 83%.

Just as feckin well yesterday's score was 100%.

The longer I played the worse it got because the more and more irritated I got.

Tea: M&S chunky breaded haddock, yogurt, 0.91 imperial pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: "The solitary cyclist".
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Sorry to bring facts into this, but I only got divorced the once. Divorced one year after the twins born.

MrsBP has been brilliant with the twins - though the girl treats her like dirt. The sooner she goes to university the better.
                    I only meant to tease, not be snarky, sorry

Comment

I got mentioned in the daily client services email for being available at 4am.

Little do they know I am a saddo with no life. Though I have got something exciting planned for tomorrow! Putting the cans in my cupboard into alphabetical order! I bet you are all jealous?
                      Next week are you putting them in use by date order or reverse alphabetical order?
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X