test please delete test please delete - Page 32498
Page 32498 of 32967 FirstFirst ... 31498319983239832448324883249632497324983249932500325083254832598 ... LastLast
Posts 324,971 to 324,980 of 329669

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    One former house of ours used to be a doctors surgery. There was a concrete bunker in the back garden used in the war to hold surgery. I wish we still had that house - would be luxury right now!
    MrsBP and twins wanted to have a WW2 day. I offered to put them in the bunker and drop bombs on them. They declined my kind offer....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Morning all

Cold.

Grey.

Sunless.

Dry.

Windy.

Miserable.

Good to see the weather's unborked itself.

We are relying on you to get >= 83% on freecell today....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Hints of blue sky observed through the gap in the living room curtains.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Godlike

Contrary to my belief that I would sleep well last night, I didn't. I had an awful headache for most of the evening. I took some Solpedeine Max (the good ones with codeine) before bed after which I then proceeded to have some very peculiar dreams. Woke up at 6 am coughing and wondered if this was the start of the end. It stopped after a short while, so I guess not, and I dozed until about 10 am still having odd dreams.

Head is still fuzzy.

Last alcoholic drink imbibed was last Saturday evening so it's not a hangover.

Blue skies out. Chilly. I opened the kitchen window to water the herbs in the window trough and shut it again sharpish.

Smalls and t-shirts in the WM.

First coffee being drunk.

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post

The general waste bins haven’t been emptied, or not when I was out there. They may just be running late though.

Were they emptied in the end?

bored now

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post

Last alcoholic drink imbibed was last Saturday evening.
    There is the problem...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Contractor Among Contractors

Contrary to my belief that I would sleep well last night, I didn't. I had an awful headache for most of the evening. I took some Solpedeine Max (the good ones with codeine) before bed after which I then proceeded to have some very peculiar dreams. Woke up at 6 am coughing and wondered if this was the start of the end. It stopped after a short while, so I guess not, and I dozed until about 10 am still having odd dreams.

Head is still fuzzy.

Last alcoholic drink imbibed was last Saturday evening so it's not a hangover.

Blue skies out. Chilly. I opened the kitchen window to water the herbs in the window trough and shut it again sharpish.

Smalls and t-shirts in the WM.

First coffee being drunk.
    Second coffee for me

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    There is the problem...
    I agree
    Married

My post count is Majestic

Morning denizens

Cloudy start out, though with some interstices through which sunlight comes fitfully from time to time

Only up to 8°C so far, and forecast to get windy in a bit

My petroleum jelly hand stuff has arrived at the Amazon Locker, so I’ll be venturing out across the back of the petrol station forecourt in a bit

My post count is Majestic

Were they emptied in the end?
    They were not. I don’t know why, as they usually get done about 1:30pm to 2pm, and the main gate was open then AFAIK. They do say on the council website that crews might be swapped around at short notice, so maybe we got a crew that didn’t know they have to do the back lane? Or maybe they were just short-handed and we were dropped from the schedule

Anyway, thanks to our landlord’s policy of keeping four tucked away in our actual backyard where the neighbours can’t see them, which he either transfers the contents of to a neighbouring bin that’s been left out or swaps for empty ones if he can find them, we’ll be OK for the coming week

Contractor Among Contractors

MrsAG queuing outside Aldi

<hiatus>

MrsAG asked me to come down as there is plenty, but I would have to queue for 20 mins in force 6 wind. NFC
    Last edited by AndyGarbs; 28th March 2020 at 11:57.
    Married