test please delete test please delete - Page 32517
Page 32517 of 32975 FirstFirst ... 31517320173241732467325073251532516325173251832519325273256732617 ... LastLast
Posts 325,161 to 325,170 of 329744

The evening's entertainment following the dyspepsia inducing tea:

"The man with the twisted lip" being the tale of a chap who finds out that begging pays 5 or 6 times what he earns as a newspaper reporter.

"The abbey grange".

"The Six Napoleons" being a tale to which much whistling of the theme to "The Godfather" seemed appropriate, also featuring a very young Marina Sirtis as A Wronged Woman. Unlike her appearance in "Death Wish 3" (the one with Wildey in it), she kept her clothes on and wasn't raped or murdered.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 29th March 2020 at 22:22.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

My post count is Majestic

Tonight viewing was just some more of the thing about Stoke police on iPlayer whilst dining, and later some TV commercials from the 1970s on the Internet Archive

Goodnight all

Good morning all!

Daily Report
    ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Dull and Grey

Parish Notes - Wife still going to work - Civil Service still putting my family at risk - f*ckers!
    Getting sick of working from home.
    Bought the offspring a PS4 yesterday - should arrive at some time today. Then I'm having half a day off to play Crash Team Racing!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Banned

morning
    dull
    grey
    monday
    meh.

Super poster

Back to the Future....For now is the Winter of my discontent (again).
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    do i live in germany and constantly talk down and snipe at my country of birth?

that's a 'no' then.
    I think you missed posting graphs about everything....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    1976 LWT Commercial Break : Internet Archive

“A 1976 British commercial break taped off television station LWT by actor Reg Varney (he doesn't appear in the ads, but was taping a show he appeared in). Includes commercials for: Lux soap, Skol lager, Princes beef spread, Sure deodorant, Martini drink.”
    Wasn't he the first person to officially use a cash machine?
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Good morning all!

Daily Report
    ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Dull and Grey

Parish Notes - Wife still going to work - Civil Service still putting my family at risk - f*ckers!
    Getting sick of working from home.
    Bought the offspring a PS4 yesterday - should arrive at some time today. Then I'm having half a day off to play Crash Team Racing!

Making baby bp wait for a PS5.

Are you braced for tomorrow?

I Am Legend

Walk walked. Checked payslip system to make sure bonus will be paid tomorrow.

MrsBP gone to Tesco. For second time. Last week they opened at 7am. This week it is 8am - no warnig.

She was not going to go shopping - but DS1 needs more mouth ulcer stuff. He only got a pack yesterday....

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post

Making baby bp wait for a PS5.

Are you braced for tomorrow?
    Yep, TFA. All sorted. Little Bro and his Mrs dropped some paperwork off at the Undertaker in Llangefni yesterday. He was pulled over by plod just as you get to RAF Sealand. Little Bro was asked where he was going and fair dues to plod they were very apologetic as they let him go on his way.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.