• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    asdfasdf isn't random, it's the row below qwerty
    I thought it was asdfghjkl?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      yes, but you have to know exactly Where to hit it.
      I can tell you, for a nominal sum, in krugerrand.

Do you take bitcoin?

Comment

And I am now tired. Night all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          And I am now tired. Night all
          Nighty night, sleep tight, mind the bed bugs don't bite

Comment

Now watching BBC Four - Mark Kermode's Secrets of Cinema, Series 2, British History Movies

Interesting look at how British history has been portrayed on the big screen

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Do you take bitcoin?
              do i live in germany and constantly talk down and snipe at my country of birth?

that's a 'no' then.

Comment

Funny the things you occupy your mind with when you're stuck indoors on yer tod.

Never been into astronomy and always assumed the bright spot I could always see out my bedroom window was Venus or summit. But a star or planet wouldn't always be in the same place would it? Yet it's much too high up to be on a building or tower, well above the light at top of the local phone mast at top of the hill, and it's not a plane as it doesn't move. Odd.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Funny the things you occupy your mind with when you're stuck indoors on yer tod.

Never been into astronomy and always assumed the bright spot I could always see out my bedroom window was Venus or summit. But a star or planet wouldn't always be in the same place would it? Yet it's much too high up to be on a building or tower, well above the light at top of the local phone mast at top of the hill, and it's not a plane as it doesn't move. Odd.
                  There's a star map app you can get for your phone. Download that and point it at the bit of sky you're interested in and you'll soon find out if the bright spot is a planet or something else

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    do i live in germany and constantly talk down and snipe at my country of birth?

that's a 'no' then.

so you don't live at the Thistle either?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The Big Chicken having been cooked, tea was a Big Roast Chicken Dinner, and exceedingly nice it was

Comment

Working...
                      X