test please delete test please delete - Page 32519
Page 32519 of 32949 FirstFirst ... 31519320193241932469325093251732518325193252032521325293256932619 ... LastLast
Posts 325,181 to 325,190 of 329488

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post

Interesting there are only 2 women on CUK and they get mistaken! Oh wait, cojak is female too. There must be some others....
    TBH it's an honour to mixed up with MS

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

The once blue sky is now white.

Previously windless, now there's a breeze, verging on semi gale.

Monday.

About to take an axe to the much too clean telex machine.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

"The Six Napoleons" being a tale to which much whistling of the theme to "The Godfather" seemed appropriate, also featuring a very young Marina Sirtis as A Wronged Woman. Unlike her appearance in "Death Wish 3" (the one with Wildey in it), she kept her clothes on and wasn't raped or murdered.
    Turns out I've got the 1944 version of that: "The pearl of death" with Basil Rathbone. I may watch that before proceeding further with the Jeremy Brett series.

The Pearl of Death (1944) - IMDb
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 30th March 2020 at 08:58.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    Who?
    Sorry, getting my favourite CUK ladies mixed up.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Norrahe, Halo,...
    Are they not your sockies?
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Godlike

Are they not your sockies?
    Ooh... you're feeling brave this morning!

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by AndyGarbs View Post
    Fantastic interview on GMB with Bob who is 112 years young, Oldest Man in the World
    MrsBP insists on having that nonsense on. The Jeremy Kyle show of news programs.

I have to stop myself putting my boot through the TV....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

I Am Legend

I just texted PyschoCandy. Telling him that since he has immunity from abuse in professional forums he will get double abuse in general.

I would start a general parody thread - though I get the feeling Cojak is in a bad mood. I might get INFRACTION POINTS.

I Am Legend

The headache has finally gone!

Had an awful night's sleep though. Absolutely cream crackered this morning. Already had two cups of coffee.

Client co tinkering with invoicing processes. It was 4-weekly, now it's calendar monthly. And now 45 day payment terms which is a variation on the 30-day payment terms in the contract.

Yesterday's news that the country could be like this for 3 - 6 months was not welcome.

All conspiring to make me a tad grumpy today.

Do you mean grumpy or grumpier?

I Am Legend

TBH it's an honour to mixed up with MS
    Until MS gets a 1 month ban which then ends up being given to you. Luckily, mone of the mods are old and senile.

More time posting than coding

Interesting there are only 2 women on CUK and they get mistaken! Oh wait, cojak is female too. There must be some others....
    There are