• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    How's you?
    Still driveling so things are not that bad!

However just went to the park. On the way back, baby bp spotted a car with two flat tyres. I thought that was odd.

Then another car with 2 slashed tyres. Then saw a police officer. I spoke to her (at 2m distance!). 50 cars have tyres slashed! Luckily both of ours are okay.

The crims are under arrest. I suspect a large lynch mob will be waiting when they attend court.

Some people need removing from the gene pool....

Comment

I might see whether I can stick the headphones on and watch a few episodes of Survivors on Youtube whilst pretending to w*rk.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Interrupted by someone knocking a glass off the worktop in the kitchen.
        Century

Comment

Off to watch the crown now....

Comment

Got to run the supermarket gauntlet later, avoiding any coughers as I go.

A little tip is to keep an eye on the queue in
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              I might see whether I can stick the headphones on and watch a few episodes of Survivors on Youtube whilst pretending to w*rk.
              forget that its the Alpha 177 episode of STOS on Horror (the one with a Dougal dog with a Unicorn horn).
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

We're on to Super Spider marrying a duck who he feels sorry for.

Comment

And the duck is going to eat 100 flies.

Comment

Just awaiting my scrambled egg.

Rib eye steaks for later
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Raining now.

I had a rib eye steak last saturday. The first day The Pubs Were Closed. A day that will live in infamy, as FDR almost said.

Comment

Working...
                      X