test please delete test please delete - Page 32633
Page 32633 of 32972 FirstFirst ... 31633321333253332583326233263132632326333263432635326433268332733 ... LastLast
Posts 326,321 to 326,330 of 329717

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Mrs Zig doesn't want to move. I do. Things could get "interesting".
    So she would rather stay where she is and starve! Assuming things get worse that is....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

My post count is Majestic

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    Or NLUK had a pee onto my patio again.
    Sorry. Ran out of empty water bottles :
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Nice But Dim

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    Going to attempt a MacMuffin as MrsMac and I are suffering withdrawals from McDonalds, only have one once in a blue moon but the fact I can't have something means I want it more.

Also being subjected to the soundtrack from Hamilton, not that it's bad, it's just that it's on constant loop for hours upon hours upon hours!
    Aldi sell sausage patties that combined with cheap processed cheese slices create a passable simulacrum.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Godlike

VAT due tomorrow, do I pay it or do I take up the offer to defer?

(FreeAgent has handily assumed I will defer anyway, but I don't like being in debt especially with the VAT man)
    I've decided I will pay mine when its due in June as the mechanism for how / when you make the deferred payment isn't clear and if the next quarter isn't deferred, I don't get how the payments will be properly dealt with. My MTD account is a mess because the new system doesn't seem to add anything up correctly so I really don't trust HMRC to get deferrals dealt with properly.

I Am Legend

VAT due tomorrow, do I pay it or do I take up the offer to defer?

(FreeAgent has handily assumed I will defer anyway, but I don't like being in debt especially with the VAT man)
    Pay it. Amount of interest you would earn it almost nothing anyway.

Of course, you could invest in Bitcoin....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

I Am Legend

What is this paying VAT thing?

I did not see this on my 360 review....

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Pay it. Amount of interest you would earn it almost nothing anyway.

Of course, you could invest in Bitcoin....
    You say nothing, but the 78p I got for the 5 days it was in the Aldermore account says otherwise!
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Aldi sell sausage patties that combined with cheap processed cheese slices create a passable simulacrum.
    We have Lidl not Aldi closest to us, and it seems the Aldi here are run by ex-Stasi who are banning couples going in together
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

I Am Legend

You say nothing, but the 78p I got for the 5 days it was in the Aldermore account says otherwise!
    If you were from Yorkshire 78p would mean alot to you....

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What is this paying VAT thing?

I did not see this on my 360 review....
    The VA stands for Value Added, which explains why permies don't get involved

― Marcus Aurelius