test please delete test please delete - Page 32635
Page 32635 of 32975 FirstFirst ... 31635321353253532585326253263332634326353263632637326453268532735 ... LastLast
Posts 326,341 to 326,350 of 329749

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    I see what you're doing there. Enforcing social distancing by being as objectionable as possible.
    So SM has been enforcing social distancing for years!

Only joking SM!
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Nice But Dim

I see what you're doing there. Enforcing social distancing by being as objectionable as possible.
    Nah, he just gets his arse out when he needs to do that.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Nah, he just gets his arse out when he needs to do that.
    Don't talk about MrsSM like that!
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

TykeLike

In fairness I was like this before I had to be like this!
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So SM has been enforcing social distancing for years!

Only joking SM!
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    In fairness I was like this before I had to be like this!
    I'll let it slide BP
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

I Am Legend

MrsBP has more Zapain coming on prescription later this afternoon.

So I had to go to boots for Solphadine Max. Its a small branch - only one persopn allowed in. Screens at counter like in a bank. Staff in full PPE.

Freecell score on a damp Monday morning: 100%, running average 83%.

Lost games count: 3010.

Sun's out intermittently.

Rains intermittently.

Wind is rising.

Sky still white.

Left the fridge door slightly ajar overnight which hasn't helped the comestibles a lot.

Now has thermostat wound up to max which normally means the yogurts freeze.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    MrsBP has more Zapain coming on prescription later this afternoon.

So I had to go to boots for Solphadine Max. Its a small branch - only one persopn allowed in. Screens at counter like in a bank. Staff in full PPE.
    Solpadeine Max is my painkiller of choice.

Best wishes to Mrs BP. Pain is not fun.

TykeLike

Solpadeine Max is my painkiller of choice.

Best wishes to Mrs BP. Pain is not fun.
    The house is well stocked with Naproxen, Tramadol and even some liquid morphine hanging around that might still be in date.

Normal pain killers aren't effective for MrsMac, which is fun for the very rare occasions I need some pain killers and end up tripped out of my head

― Marcus Aurelius

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    The house is well stocked with Naproxen, Tramadol and even some liquid morphine hanging around that might still be in date.

Normal pain killers aren't effective for MrsMac, which is fun for the very rare occasions I need some pain killers and end up tripped out of my head
    My Dad has liquid morphine that was prescribed for my Nan but never got used. He tried to properly dispose of it but no-one would take it.

Absolutely nuts that it's not possible to properly dispose of prescription drugs.